Sora VS Pit DEBUNKED

What's up me Phoenix and today we're going to be doing another debunk and that is Sora VS Pit now I'll bet you guys are typing in the comments Why are you doing this I thought you agree with the outcome or You're just doing this because Pit lost. Well I actually looked at a video which I will show you later and 2 I actually agree with the outcome and I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan just in case for those of you who are about to call me a Kid Icarus fan now the reason why I'm doing this is because they did downplay Sora and they also downplayed Pit and that's what I'm telling you all. Now before we get into I'm going to be talking some stuff in the pre-analysis even though I usually don't do this. But anyways without further a do let's get this debunk started.

So my first point in the pre analysis is that (Boomstick) speedy enough to run up a building, and quick enough to dodge magic lightning. (Wiz) Not just magic lightning, real legitimate lightning from the sky. A feat which could only take mere milliseconds. Okay so their implying that magic lightning is slower than real lightning if that were the case than why did you say that Naruto is faster than lightning based on his battle with the Fourth Raikage? You stated that the Fourth Raikage's lightning speed was based on a return stroke, he was even using magic lightning. (Which it isn't I'll get into more detail when I debunk Naruto VS Ichigo.) well first off lightning is lightning no matter where it comes from it's still lightning. Now they never mentioned anything about Pit also being able to dodge lightning feats to but that is something we'll talk about later.

Another point I realized that was wrong is that He can't even enter his fancy Drive forms, which boost his power, and give him an extra Keyblade, without help from Goofy and Donald. However if you actually watched a cutscene in Kingdom Hearts 2 than you can know that Sora can enter his Drive Forms without any aid like in this video. (12:09-12:39)

So if you actually saw the video than you can tell that Sora is capable of entering his Drive Form on his own without help from Goofy and Donald. Sora entering his Drive Forms with help is mainly just a gaming mechanic I used to agree with Death Battle's reasoning but than I watched the video I'll show you later and realized that Sora can enter this in battle on his own. So that pretty much settles it. Sora In theses forms increases his strength, speed, durability, and power which is something Pit will have a hard time dealing with.

Quick heads up: That means I just basically debunked my claim on this on Link VS Sora.

Now moving on to the post-analysis the first point here is that. Pit may have dodged a laser moving ninety million miles per hour, but Sora's reaction speed was quick enough to dodge natural lightning. A lightning bolt's return stroke, which constitutes the bright flash, moves at around 220,000,000 miles per hour, over twice as fast as Pit. However ever as I've stated before Pit has dodged lightning before he actually fought Phosphora the goddess of lightning before and I saw her attacks come from the sky so we can say that Pit has dodged a return stroke before. So both Sora and Pit have dodged multiple lightning attacks before and even fought beings who can manipulate lightning. But I do agree that Sora still has an advantage because let's look at their other speed feats and multiple and them by 220,000,000 I am also going to be diving them as well. Okay so let's start with Pit. Pit dodged a laser moving 90,000,000 miles per hour you times it by 220,000,000 and you should get 1.98 which means Pit's best reaction speed is at best 593,589,067 miles per hour. That's completely impressive and it's near light speed now if you divide them so by dividing them you should be getting 2.44 and you can say that Pit's reaction and and combat speed is around 731,493,598 miles per hour which is above light speed. Moving onto Sora he blocked lasers that can move around 670,616,629 times that by 220,000,000 miles per hour than you should 1.47 which means Sora's best combat and reaction speed is 985,806,445 miles per hour much faster than Pit even if you divide them which would mean Sora can move at 911,369,072 if you divide and get 3.04 it still won't be the same and Sora would still faster. I also agree that Pit can react quick enough to dodge and block the Keyblade beam which can move at 858,389,286 miles per hour (1.28 times light speed) I used to think it was 383,734,346 miles per hour but that's only meters per second. So I agree Sora takes the edge in this category.

Now my final point on this is Speaking of which, let's compare some of the strongest beings Sora and Pit have taken hits from. The amount of energy needed for Hercules to throw that rock Titan into space had to have been around twenty four megatons of TNT, whereas Hades' strikes were equivalent to only thirty tons at best. Well the video I actually watched which I'll show you later, shows that Pit is much more durable than 30 tons. By highballing Hades's strength is about 7.5 megatons and lowballing Hades's strength would be about 72.7 megatons. Pit also was shot out of a cannon which would take about 930 tons of TNT to pull off now I know Sora has survived much worse than that but that's not the point here like when he took a hit from Hercules which can left up to 1633 tons and even higher than the he actually grabbed on a tornado monster will all the other monsters in it in Kingdom Hearts 3 but that's not the point here the point is that Pit has much more durability feats.

So in conclusion I agree Sora wins but both him and Pit are lowballed. The reason why I did this debunk in the first place was because of this video.

The guy made some solid points the only thing I disagree with is the Great Sacred Treasure thing because it got destroyed by Hades so it wouldn't be used as a reliable tool and even if Pit did use it I doubt it would change the victor cause Sora can counter with his Drive Forms

Quick heads up: The same standards definitely applied to the Lightning Chariot because 1. It's owned by Viridi so it wouldn't be used as a reliable tool and 2. It can't resist time manipulation powers.

But that's all for today thank you all so much for reading and I will see you all next time. Peace.

Bleach-Grimmjow
Laura_Hollis
Symbol-Of-Hope
TyForestWrites
SoMaShadow