𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐟 ( joke fic )

notes: i used a story generator to write this and im crying already, theres a large spacer so i dont have to look my work in the eyes when i look over this chapter
--⚔️

techno was thinking about dream again. dream was an extroverted songbird with small legs and skinny arms.

techno walked over to the window and reflected on his idk surroundings. He had always loved pretty idfk with its tasteless, tasty trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an extroverted figure of dream .

techno gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a scary, intimidating, wine drinker with tall legs and well-built arms. His friends saw him as a rapid, roasted ruler. Once, he had even helped a courageous dream cross the road.

But not even a scary person who had once helped a courageous dream cross the road, was prepared for what dream had in store today.

The rain hammered like jumping dogs, making techno surprised. techno grabbed a silver scepter that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As techno stepped outside and dream came closer, he could see the ripe glint in his eye.

dream gazed with the affection of 6520 introverted beautiful birds. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want attention."

techno looked back, even more surprised and still fingering the silver scepter. "dream, I love you, I'm sorry," he replied.

They looked at each other with relaxed feelings, like two clever, crispy cats talking at a very friendly ball, which had piano music playing in the background and two considerate uncles sitting to the beat.

techno regarded dream's small legs and skinny arms. "I feel the same way!" revealed techno with a delighted grin.

dream looked confident, his emotions blushing like a colorful, concerned crown.

Then dream came inside for a nice glass of wine.