𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 (this ones bad lol)

requested by @sappinappi <3
prompt: techno's touch starved, dteam + sbi r good friends and one day sapnap + george notice smth and they call for dreams help
notes: i really changed it up a lot sobs (also i CANNOT stick with one topic kill me this  is so BAD)
--
⚔️

Techno couldn't remember the last time he'd been held.

His mother and father didn't particularly bother with such 'trivial' (in their words) gestures, and so as a child, he grew up knowing when to hold his tongue and, above all, to never ask for any affection. It's not as if his parents got physical with him- he was the 'star child' of their family, and Techno's father knew that if bruises or scars were visible on their heir that rumors would be spread, and that was definitely unwanted.

But that didn't mean that his childhood was desirable. Far from it, to be frank. And that childhood always, always, always came back to him, prying at his memories and making the pinkette succumb to his anxiety.

He hated it.

However, for the first time in years, there was a way for the boy to deal with it.

It was a few months ago that the Sleepy Boys Inc and the Dream Team had decided to call a truce and set their differences aside, which lead to a friendship being sparked between the two leaders of their respective groups- Dream and Techno. The two originally bonded over their competitivity and love for adventure; but after a little while, it became apparent that both boys weren't all they seemed.

For one, Dream was really far more stressed than he let on- having to handle the amounts of toxic fans took a very large toll on his mental health; and Techno swore that he saw bandaids littering the other boy's arms at points.

Then again, Dream noticed things too. He wasn't dumb, he saw how Techno refused to maintain eye contact with people, how the pinkette would shy away from any physical contact. Maybe that was why he rushed over that cloudy evening.

--

"Dream! We need your help-" Sapnap panted, holding onto the doorframe for support. "Yeah, uh-" "What is it?" 

"It's Techno," Those two words were all that was needed for the blond to pull on his jacket and run out the house to the residence of the Sleepy Boys.

Arriving at the grand looking house, the freckled boy surveyed the house for a way to get in.

"Christ, would it kill anyone to leave their keys out sometime?" .. "Actually, wait- that would probably kill someone-"

(He ended up climbing in through the window and he near broke an expensive vase perched on a table getting in.)

"Techno?" Dream called out hesitantly, approaching the bedroom door with a crown drawn on it cautiously. 'I think this is his room.. I hope to the gods that I didn't accidentally enter Tommy's room or something.' "Phil, if that's you, leave me alone." A small sniffle accompanied the sentence, and that was all that was needed for Dream to pull out the bobby pin stuck in his hair and unlock the door.

"Wh-" "Hi?"

The pink haired boy looked like he'd been crying for a while, his eyes rimmed with red. "What are you- How did you-" Before Techno finished, Dream rushed over to his bed, flinging his arms around him with an "Ompf!" sounding from the other boys.

"Hey- what the-" "Sapnap and George told me you were sad," was the only explanation the blond provided, arms still stubbornly clinging around his neck. 

Although the hug was an unfamiliar sensation to Techno, he allowed it to happen. 

"Stay a little longer."