𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬

requested by @VeeHatesBees and @Creator29029 pogchamp
prompt(s) lol: fluff / dream questioning technos sexuality outta curiousity pog
notes: i have come to the conclusion that arson is the best solution to any problem
also im hungry but i dont have the motivation to eat and i know that sounds weird but ?? its true and what the fuck
--⚔️

"Technooooooo!" 

The blond ran towards his roommate, launching himself at the other boy and practically rendering Techno immobile as the pinkette struggled to right himself with Dream attached to him.

"What do you want, dude?" Dream didn't give an answer, instead playfully smirking and jumping off. "Just wanted to annoy you," was the remark that came seconds later, making the pinkette roll his eyes in exasperation. "Nerd," the older quipped, turning back to his task of cooking as Dream sprinted up the stairs. 

"Weirdo!" 

"Pissbaby." 

"Rudeeee," Dream pouted, pausing halfway up the stairs. 

"Oh, also- you wanna stream Minecraft later or something?" 

"I thought you didn't want the fans to know?" 

"Bitch, when did I say-" 

"Just go get changed, idiot."

...

"You suck at this, y'know?" "Shut up," 

The two roommates were playing video games on their shared console, in which Dream was losing, and Techno had no qualms in gloating in his roommate's face.

'Technoblade won!'

"Dick.." The freckled boy grumbled, sinking into the beanbags that the two were sitting in. "Rude," scoffed Techno, eyes still glued to the screen. 

Despite his attention near fully being on the television screen, the pinkette couldn't help but notice as his roommate started sinking onto him, head on his lap and lying sideways on the two's beanbags.

"What are you doing?" Techno's voice betrayed his thoughts, unwavering and steady while his heart was beating at 98bpm. "You're comfortable," was the only reply Dream gave, his eyes fluttering shut.

The two stayed like that for the rest of the afternoon.

...

"Truth or dare?!" "Truth,"

"Okay then. Dream- what's your sexuality?" The blond was in a VC with a bunch of friends, amongst which were Sapnap, George, Bad, Skeppy, Tommy, Tubbo, and others that he couldn't be bothered to note down.

"Ehh, I'm pansexual." "So you're attracted to pans?" Tommy asked, his voice chipper and bright. "NO!" 

The rest of the group was seized by giggles and laughs, people cracking up left and right. "You guys are the worst," Dream groaned, pulling up his knees to shield his face from the bright light of his monitor.

"We know, we know," Sapnap chuckled. "Wait, if you're not attracted to pans.. then what are you?" Tommy interjected again, rousing laughs from the group again. 

"It means he's attracted to everyone regardless of gender, I think?" Bad spoke up, uncertainty lacing his voice. "Yep," Dream confirmed, head still buried in his knees.

"Nice," 

They moved on after that, but the question of sexuality stuck, for some reason.

After everyone had gone and said their goodbyes and goodnights, the blond rose from his chair and promptly flopped onto his bed. "I wonder what Techno's sexuality is..?"