𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 / 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

i know what yall are here for, so im just gonna cut to the chase.
hey, my names chaos and i like writing stuff (basic, ik).

i have 2 dreamno books up already (enchanted eloquence and mistaken messages) and one in drafting (withered wings). i have a hell of a lot of ideas but i cant exactly cram them into my stories because.. yknow.. my stories have plotlines n i cant just slap in a murder mystery here and there for no reason

so! this is my oneshots book, where i can write short tidbits of stories and indulge in my hundreds upon thousands of ideas.
i cant promise good writing, but its better than nothing.

oh, also: if you're a content creator who happens by chance to stumble across my stories, i suggest you turn away. i dont want to cause discomfort from the things i ship, so i use online aliases instead of real names. even so, i understand that people have differing opinions on things, so if you're a cc who is featured in this book (or honestly any of my books for that matter) and you dont like what ive written you into, contact me and ill take these down immediately. 

with that out of the way, time for the ""fun part"".

so heres the deal:

i write what i want, yeah?

and in return, yall can request stuff you want to see.
i cant guarentee that ill be able to write your requests, obviously, but i can try. 

and i will try, until i just give up and return to crying over my homelife.

again, i do have 3 other stories in writing, so dont expect that many updates. annnd i think thats it? yeah, thats it.

leave your requests here.

this was chaos, signing off til later.
<3