𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧

superhero / supervillain au laolololdahsfujg
prompt: this FUKCING SONFAGSDGFHGJKJIO (villain by stella jang smh)
notes: bitch ive had this thing stuck in my head ever since last night
i promise im working on requests this is just easier for me to write than touch starved stuff / cuddles
kinda short rip
--⚔️

❝𝓦e all pretend to be the heroes on the good side."

As Dream leapt down from the side of the building, the flash of pink from the side of his eye slightly startled him. "DREAM!" The voice of his best friend and partner in catching crime, George(NotFound) caught his attention. 

"Dream, get ovER HERE AND HELP ME-" "OKAY, OKAY, I'M GETTING OVER THERE!"

The green clad superhero manuvered his way across the tops of the city over to where his best friend was struggling to fight off two supervillains that constantly terrorized the city: 'Technoblade' and 'Soot'. 

It was an odd choice of names, but it didn't make the two any less menacing.

Landing on the rooftop with a light groan, Dream stood up, looking the two villains in the eye as he did so.

"Oh, so we meet again, Dream." Techno sneered, flicking his sword at George's neck to pause Soot and George's wrestling. Right, fuck. 
The two had met prior, and fought in front of multiple hostages. Dream won, of course, but this caused somewhat of a 'rivalry' to spark up between the two. And of course, they just had to meet up here, when he and George were about to head back home.

"What do you want, Techno?" Dream quipped back, the mask on his face shielding his true emotions from the pink haired menace. 

"I wanted to have a talk, of course," the villain said, flicking his long ass hair out of his face. "Can it wait to when your sword-" At this, Dream inclined his head at the gold coated blade gripped securely in Techno's hand, "-isn't at my friend's neck?" 

At this, the pinkette rolled his eyes, exasperated. He quickly drew back the sword from George's neck, making both of the heroes give a small sigh of relief. 

"What else needs to happen for me to have a conversation with the ever-so dearest saviour of those poor, defenseless citizens?"

Techno was just trying to provoke him, he knew, but it didn't stop his hands from balling into fists at the taunt. "Nothing, just get it over with, will you?" Shooting a glance to his side, Dream could see that Soot and George stood to the side, both in an unbreaking stare.

"Come with me, then." "Wh- Hell no! If you have something to say to me, just say it here." "What's the matter, Dream? Scared?" At this, the hero paused, contemplating whether or not he should give into the taunt or stay where he was. In the end, his pride got the better of him. "Fuck you, just- get going." The pink haired man gave a satisfied smirk, a knowing expression settled on his face. "Follow me," 

"Dream, NO!" But it was too late, for the green clad superhero had already left, trailing behind the pink villain as if in a trance.

--

"Okay, what was the point of bringing me here, exactly? A second duel that you'll no doubt lose at?" "You would do better to learn how to hold your tongue, you know." Dream rolled his eyes, although the villain couldn't see it. 

"So, what?" Techno didn't say anything, only passing him a piece of paper. On it, there was only one short sentence written on it.

❝𝓦e all pretend to be the heroes on the good side, but what if we're the 𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 on the other?"

--⚔️
anticlimatic much? im hungry and i should prolly eat breakfast now tho ugh