𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬

vampire!techno x human!dream
prompt: n/a
notes: even though i cant write its still a fucking better love story than twilight that shit SUCKED
--
⚔️

Dream didn't doubt his partner's fidelity.

No, not at all.

Definitely not.

What could possibly give you that impression?

It's not like he wondered why the older male snuck out at 1am every morning when he thought the blond was asleep. 

He didn't wonder why Techno would come home in the morning with a fresh changed pair of clothes; throwing the old ones into a bag as Dream 'slept'.
He didn't wonder why the pinkette often came back with scars on his arms and back, and he definitely didn't wonder why his lips were always a fresh, bright red. 

The colour of a deep, crimson lipstick. A stain, if you will.

Of course, Sapnap and George always just had to remind him. "I think that there's something up with your boyfriend, Dream." "Yeah, I mean, who goes out at 1 in the morning; and only when they think their partner's asleep? You should really approach him, dude." "It's fine, it's fine. I'm sure its just something like work or something." "Dream-" User disconnected from your channel.

There was nothing to worry about.

Right?

...

Oh, fuck it.

What harm could it do if he were to ask his boyfriend? ( you love him. he loves you. he wouldn't cheat on you. ) Doesn't mean that he shouldn't ask. ( .. imagine he thinks you don't love him? ) Then we're better off without him. There's no reason why he shouldn't ask. It's really suspicious, after all.

And so, he did.

--

"Techno? Are you there, love?" The blond came up behind his boyfriend, who was watching the television in their shared living room. "Hm?" The familiar low hum of his boyfriend's voice comforted him before Dream's heart plummeted again, the question buzzing louder and louder in his head.

"Uh- I wanted to ask you something.." "Go ahead, I'm all ears." Drawing a sharp breath, Dream squeezed his eyes shut. Why must this be so hard? "Uh- are you- are you cheating on me..?" The pinkette's eyes darkened, the icy blues of his pupils flashing a dark crimson for a split second, causing the blond to flinch. 

"Well- here, just-" A very awkward silence followed, both males staring at each other. "Uh.. how do I- Okay, whatever. Have you ever read Twilight?" Dream blinked. "Uhm, yeah." "You know Edward..?" "Wait- are you a-" "A vampire?" Techno gave a low chuckle, a pained look reflected in his eyes, which were now flickering from blue to red again.

"Yeah." "Oh."

There was silence again, and the pinkette started to get fidgety. "You know, if you want me to leave, I-" "No, no no- stay. Stay, please." "Okay."

--

It was awkward at first, that was for sure.

To be fair to Dream, it would be awkward to just about anyone, finding out that the love of your life is a vampire. It meant a few adjustments to their life, so that Techno could stop sneaking out in the middle of the night- which, Dream later found out was because he was killing random people and drinking their blood- and instead, stay comfortably at home. 

For instance; getting a hell of a lot of coconut milk. Did you know: Coconut water can substitute for blood plasma, which means, vegan vampires! Dream thought it was cool when Techno told him about it, and after 20 minutes of frantic arguing with the cashier, he returned with at least 10 bags of coconuts.