18)Lemme tell your fortune

Start from the beginning

"You know, we've been bumping into each other so much," I sigh as I keep on looking at the lines on his hands. "But I don't really know anything about you."

He shrugs. "Well there's really nothing to know." He doesn't seem very impressed for some reason.

"Your family..." I weakly ask.

He stiffens up a bit and looks away. "It's ok if you don't want to-"

"My mother...I like my mother," he awkwardly sniffs. I nod slightly and look away from him, back to his hand.

"Well," I smile weakly, I glance at the stars and back down at his palm. I see, good things in your future." I nod at him gently. He raises and drops his brows with a slightly clenched jaw.

I give him a quick almost pitiful smile. Standing up slowly I offer him a hand but he gets up himself.

"Thanks," I start as he purses his lips and dusts himself off. "For well...I guess-coming to find me."

He shrugs it off, suddenly a bit hostile.

"Come on, lets get back before Diggory has half the wizarding world hunting for you." He mocks and starts walking. I smile behind him and follow on.

-
-
-
Back at the school I spot a frantic Cedric in the distance, there's many students and teachers around him with their wand tips lit up as they call my name.

"Oh god!" I cringe as I near them. Draco laughs cruelly.

"Over there!" A girl shouts. The crowd rushes towards us.

"Diggory," Draco shouts mockingly as Cedric nears us. I mouth 'I'm sorry' to him as I blush.

"I pray you keep a better eye on your woman from now on, you seem to lose her quite easily." Draco sneers.

I shake my head in embarrassment and trot to Cedric's side. "Sorry." I whisper. Cedric keeps his unimpressed gaze on Draco as he takes off his robe and wraps it around me before leading me back off to the school.

"I swear...it was just a silly thing - I lost complete track of time." I sigh as I warm up by the fire. The chilly, early November days have been getting the better of me.

"I know," he gently utters as he watches the fire burning in the Gryffindor common room.

"I don't like Malfoy." He looks up at me abruptly.

I look back, slightly confused but I see the serious note on his face and nod slightly.

"Let's just start on a fresh page," he suddenly, cheerfully beams. "Don't listen to what those girls or anybody else says, because - I don't care what they think!" He laughs and smiles.

I cant help it but smile at his large grin. "Okay!" I laugh. "Okay."

-
-
-
-
Every evening from 7pm (after dinner) until 10pm at night - During November and December, me and Draco walked through the forest to visit our Pegasus.
I had grown a close, close bond to her and considered her almost as my child.

"I snuck these into my robes during desert." I smile sneakily and produce two chocolate pastries as we walk through the woods on December the second.

"She's going to be sick!" Draco laughs as he snatches one and takes a bite out of it.

"Draco!" I squeal, he laughs and runs from my attempted hits.

We stopped talking in school almost completely. He just pretends I'm not there and I pretend he isn't either. Cedric really does not like him.