"He's been poisoned you daft-dimbo!" Hermione stated, and Haven couldn't hold back the loud snort that happened to escape her lips. Harry coughed loudly, clearly covering up his laugh with the sound. Lavender turned to give her a dirty look, which she expertly ignored. "And for the record, I've always found him interesting."

Ron suddenly groaned, and Lavender raised her chin. "Ah, see? He senses my presence," she leaned down onto the bed. "Don't worry Won-Won. I'm here. I'm here."

He grumbled a few things that were completely inaudible, but Haven could barely manage to make-out the repeating word he was saying. No, not a word. A name.

"Hermione," he mumbled, and Haven honestly wouldn't have caught it if the room weren't so quiet. "Hermione."

Lavender ran out of the room sobbing as Hermione gently sat on the small bed, taking Ron's hand into her own. The brunette glanced back to her friends, a shy smile appearing on her face. "Oh, shut up, you two."

─── ∙ ~ ✩ ~ ∙ ───

"Absolutely insane!" Haven enthused, staring at the graded test in front of her. It was marked with a giant A at the top. "I've never gotten a complete one-hundred on a test before."

"And in Snape's?" Luna asked. "Wow, he doesn't give out points easily, either. Maybe it's because of all of our practice at the Order last year."

"The what?" Malory wondered, and Haven felt her lips tug into a frown, realizing that she hadn't been in the group.

"Nothing," she answered, almost guilty. She quickly averted the conversation topic to something else, before movement from the doorway caught her eye, and Haven glanced up just in time to see Draco dart out of the Dining Hall. Ignoring the odd looks she got from her friends when she suddenly spazzed out in her seat, Haven pushed herself up and jogged after him. She didn't attempt to call out, she only trailed after him. Draco glanced around nervously, and she raised her brows in concern.

Almost hesitantly, Haven stepped into the boy's bathroom, closely following behind him. She walked in just in time to see him hurriedly pull of his vest, and he threw it onto the countertop next to him. His hair was no longer slicked back with gel, instead it fell onto his forehead, which made her even more attracted to him in that moment. She saw his shoulders heave heavily, but she didn't think anything of it as she leaned against the doorframe.

"You look really hot all disheveled, you know," Haven said, announcing her arrival, a sly grin on her face. He spun around with his eyes wide in surprise, and he seemed to slightly relax upon realizing that it was her, but there was no expression of happiness to see her. She didn't even notice that he'd been crying until she took a few gentle steps closer to him. His eyes were watering, and she even saw a tear slip out. "Draco...?" She frowned, and without thinking, Haven raised her hand to tenderly cup his cheek. She was shocked when he leaned into it. "Draco, what's wrong?"

He went to answer, but another voice cut him off, and the two of them sprang apart. Haven nervously glanced between Draco and Harry, knowing full on how her brother felt about the other boy, but in that moment it didn't seem like his mind was on her relationship status. Instead, he was just glaring at the blonde. "I know what you did, Malfoy. You hexed her, didn't you?"

"Harry," Haven snapped angrily. "What did we say about making serious accusations about people with no proof?"

Harry didn't answer, instead, he flaunted his wand and all Haven could do was watch in horror as Draco pulled out his own to block the spell. He shoved her out of the way, the force strong enough to make her fall onto the floor. She slid up against the wall just in time to see Harry direct another spell in Draco's direction—hitting where she stood only seconds before. Her eyes widened in shock. Harry almost hit her. One of the boys missed, hitting a sink. The faucet broke, and water started to spray out of it, the liquid squirting to flood the floor. 

They battled it out, and Haven was unsure on what to do, until she stood up and quickly followed after her brother. She attempted to get the wand out of his hand, but he used the expeliamous charm, and her own wand went flying across the room.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Haven demanded, but Harry ignored her as he shot another spell at Draco. A spell she didn't recognize. The other half of the room went completely silent, and Haven felt her heart drop as she rushed over to where the sinks were, only to find Draco lying there, blood soaking through his white shirt. It became harder and harder for her to breathe, and her entire body froze up. Haven snapped herself out of it, and crouched over him. Her hands shook as she attempted to stop the bleeding, but there were too many open wounds.

"No, no, no," she shook her head, a tear slipping out, but suddenly a weak hand grabbed her own.

"It's okay," he whispered. "Just go."

"I'm not leaving you," she told him sharply. "Oh my God, what do I do?" Draco's fingers tightened around hers as he let out a groan of pain, making her heart plummet in fear. Snape randomly appeared at the doorway, and Haven breathed a sigh of relief as he quickly went to work. She ignored the thought pounding in her head, how had the professor been there at such a convenient time? The only explanation she could come up with was that Harry's theory was correct, but she didn't care as she continued to stare at the blonde on the bathroom floor. She pushed herself up, and turned to face Harry who was still watching the scene unfold in front of him, completely stunned. Anger bubbled up in her chest, and she shoved him so hard that he stumbled backwards. "You're such an asshole!"

"You're the one who is fraternizing with the enemy!"

"The enemy?" She echoed in disbelief. "Are you kidding me right now?"

"Maybe you should stop being so goddamn stupid and open your eyes!" Harry yelled. "You know, it's a real wonder how you got into Ravenclaw. You're an idiot, Haven. It's embarrassing to be related to you."

And he stormed out, leaving Haven to stand there with her mouth open in complete and utter shock.

─── ∙ ~ ✩ ~ ∙ ───

— AUTHORS NOTE

ANGST😏

thank you guys for 7k???? i'm ???????