CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Jihoon woke up because of sun rays tickling him on his cheeks. Mingyu forgot to close the curtains last night so now the baby is pretty grumpy. He feels so warm and comfy in the crib, of course it's a crib but it is still comfortable. Jihoon doesn't remember many things from yesterday, he only knows that his mind was somehow hazy, but now he feels more aware of the things around him. He has no idea what caused that he felt so strange yesterday. He knows that he didn't fight with them, but that's all. Well he remembers one more thing from yesterday - Jihoon remembers the warm sensation which enveloped his heart when they cuddled with him and took care of him. He wonders if this is how love feels like. His parents ignored him and now he isn't sure if he can let these men win.

Jihoon waits in the crib and finds that the pacifier isn't so bad. He is calmly sucking on the pacifier and almost fell asleep again when he hears the door being opened. Jeonghan walked inside with wide smile and picked his baby up. He laid Jihoon on the changing table and changed his wet diaper before picking him up again and going in the kitchen.

"Daddy is already working so it is just me and you, baby boy."

Jeonghan feels a bit sad that Mingyu must have left so early, but an emergency case can't wait. Jeonghan sat Jihoon in the highchair and then opened the fridge.

"What are we going to give to your tummy?"

Jihoon watches the man who is deciding what he should cook and he pulled the pacifier out of his mouth.

"Pancakes?"

Jihoon loves pancakes but he can't cook and his mom cooked only what she wanted to cook. Jeonghan turned to him with a smile on his lips and nodded. He started to prepare the ingredients and then cuts few big red strawberries into smaller pieces. Jihoon's mouth is watering just from smelling the pancakes and in a short time the food arrived. Jeonghan put a plate with two fluffy pancakes, pieces of strawberries and whipped cream. Jihoon knows that the man is going to feed him, but he doesn't mind it. He quickly opened his mouth and the first piece is flying to his lips. Jihoon closed his eyes in pure bliss and happily kicked his legs a bit. The pancakes are so good! Jeonghan is in awe that his baby eats so well and he is happy for it, after all he needs to get chubby. Jeonghan wants to squish pudgy cheeks of his little peanut.

After breakfast he turned on the TV and sat Jihoon on the couch. The boy is amazed by the colorful The Bugs bunny show and doesn't realize that Jeonghan went away to fill the washing machine. Jihoon has never had time to watch cartoons, he studied almost all the time and only now he sees how much can the world offer. He giggles because Bugs bunny is so funny. Jihoon sighed and feels so good - his stomach is full of delicious food and he can watch the TV. But now he would like to get some cuddles so where is Jeonghan? Jihoon turned his eyes away from the TV screen and searches for the man. He called his name few times, but Jeonghan isn't coming and Jihoon realized that the man wants him to say the stupid new name.

"Mommy?"

Jeonghan appeared almost instantly like some kind of Geenie. He sat down next to his baby and strokes his small hands.

"Watch TV with me."

Jeonghan can't say no to such a cute face so he nodded and watches the show with Jihoon. After a while Jeonghan decided that they had enough TV time for today and turned it off. He picked his baby up and takes him in the crib so Jihoon can take a nap. Jeonghan tucked him in the crib and left his baby alone. Jihoon is alone in the nursery and sighed because of the huge boredom. Being a baby is hard, he is supposed to sleep all the time which isn't so easy. Jihoon sucks on the pacifier and closed his eyes. His mind can't stop racing and he desperately wants out. However, he knows that Jeonghan isn't going to take him out so Jihoon can only patiently wait for him.