CHAPTER TWELVE

Jihoon has a strange feeling that nothing good is coming and he is right. Kind of.

Mingyu wheeled the walker toward the front door and Jeonghan let a handsome man inside. The tall man is holding a small boy on his hip. Jihoon can only see that the boy isn't so small as himself and he has a lot of black hair. The tall stranger looked down at Jihoon who is still trapped in the walker and Jihoon finds him somehow familiar. He just can't remember where did he see this face.

Jeonghan and the stranger walked in the living room and Mingyu dragged the walker behind them. Jeonghan and the other man are already sitting on the couch when Mingyu finally lifts him out of the walker. Jihoon is moved in Jeonghan's lap and immediately tries to crawl away. Unfortunately he is pulled back into the same position again and again. Jihoon is busy with his tries to get away so much that he didn't realize the other boy is watching him.

"This is uncle Seokjin."

Jeonghan grabbed his baby under armpits and lifted him so Seokjin can see him clearly. Jeonghan is proud to show his cute baby and Seokjin cooed.

"Such a cute little thing, no wonder that you risked so much."

The name finally woke up something inside Jihoon's brain and he remembers from where he knows this stranger. Kim Seokjin - best Asian model who created his own fashion empire. And the man is sitting right next to him.

"This is Kookie."

Seokjin kissed the chubby cheek of his baby and Jungkook squirms in his mommy's arms. Jungkook was so curious about the new baby, he heard a lot about him so he wanted to meet him. His mommy is too weak to say no to him. Jungkook reached his hand toward the baby who flinched away. Jungkook is a bit shocked because he believed that he is going to have a new friend. But his mommy said that the baby is still new to this.

Jeonghan frowned a bit and handed the boy to his husband. Jeonghan goes to grab the play gym he bought for his baby boy and unfolded it on the floor. Mingyu gently laid Jihoon on the soft mat and moves the toys which are dangling above Jihoon's head. The boy doesn't care about the toys and looks out of the floor-to-ceiling windows. Suddenly Jungkook appeared next to him with a wide smile and shining eyes.

"Hello baby."

Jihoon doesn't feel comfy, Jungkook is too close to him. The boy is pushing his face right in front of Jihoon and then shows him his Iron man action figure. He is babbling something about the stupid action figure and Jihoon whined. Unfortunately his whining only draws Jeonghan's attention. The man kneeled down next to the play gym and strokes his hair.

"What is wrong? Are you hungry?"

Jihoon shakes his head no but they still ignore him and Jeonghan goes to prepare a bottle of milk for him. Seokjin announced that Jungkook will also have his bottle and opened the diaper bag he brought with them. Jungkook loves bunnies so his pacifier and bottle have bunnies and carrots on them.

The boy is quick in grabbing his bottle and starts to suck on the rubber nipple. On the other hand Jihoon isn't so eager and moves his head away from the offered bottle. Jeonghan is trying to coax Jihoon into drinking and after a while Jungkook put his bottle down and climbed in Seokjin's lap.

"Auntie, feed him like my mommy feeds me."

Jeonghan is looking at him because about what is the boy speaking? Seokjin blushed and grabs Jungkook's hand.

"Not every mommy does this, Kookie."

Jungkook looks terrified at his mommy because he likes being feed like a baby.

"Then mommy shows it to auntie!"

Jeonghan raised his perfectly shaped eyebrows and looks at Seokjin whose face is now red like a tomato.

"Kookie likes to suck on mommy's nipples."

Seokjin is dying because of embarrassment while Jeonghan is choking on his laugh and Jungkook is confused why is everyone laughing. Meanwhile Jihoon found out what does the little meant and he isn't very happy about it. He squirms on the mat and weakly kicked his legs to get away but he isn't lucky. Suddenly Mingyu towered above him and picked him up. Jihoon is cursing himself for refusing the bottle and Mingyu is unstoppably coming closer to the couch and Jeonghan. Jeonghan doesn't know what to do. No milk is going to come out of his nipples but maybe just the closeness and skinship can help. Jihoon whimpered when he sees Jeonghan unbuttoning his shirt. Jeonghan's slim and white chest appeared and the man hesitates for a few seconds before placing Jihoon's head in the crook of his arm. He brings Jihoon closer to his chest and feels the boy's warm breath on his skin. Jihoon has Jeonghan's left nipple only few centimeters away from his face and the man is still bringing him closer until the dusty pink nipple brushes against Jihoon's lips.

"We should give you a bit of privacy."

Mingyu sees that they are both hesitating so he throws a thin blanket over Jihoon's head and chest. Jihoon is so warm and it is dark under the blanket. Voices of the people around him are muffled and Jihoon can feel their eyes on him. Something is telling him that they are going to stay like this until he starts to suck on the nipple and he is determined to not do that. However, time is passing and Jihoon can't stay like this any longer. His lips slowly brush against the soft nipple and he hesitantly wraps his lips around the bud. Jeonghan is trying to stay calm and smiles a bit when he feels the warm and wet feeling around his nipple. Jungkook is just a cute little boy who is making the adults laugh. Seokjin really chose the best possible little and Jungkook loves being little. Thirty minutes later Jeonghan realized that Jihoon is under the blanket for too long. He is also so calm that Jeonghan is suspicious and slowly pulled the blanket aside. He didn't expect to find Jihoon asleep with his pouty lips still wrapped around his nipple. He slowly pats Mingyu's shoulder and shows him their baby. Seokjin also wants to see and then whispers that he is going to leave to give them privacy in such an intimate situation.