CHAPTER ONE

Jeonghan is marking math tests of his class and sighed for countless time. He told to his students to study for this big and important test but still many of them don't have enough points to pass. Finally Jeonghan has reason to smile. He spotted the very familiar handwriting of his favorite student Lee Jihoon. Of course that this boy got 100%, as usually. Jeonghan really wants to draw a happy emoji next to his A+ but he has to stop himself. Jeonghan is a high school teacher, he can't put an emoji on test of 19 years old boy. Jeonghan put Jihoon's paper aside and sips on glass of his favorite white wine. Now he has to go back to marking tests of not so smart students.

Next day Jihoon is almost skipping home from school. He got an A+ in math and now it is time for a reward which his father promised to him. Jihoon unlocked front door of their house and hears that his mom is cooking dinner and his daddy is speaking with someone over phone. Jihoon goes in his father's home office and sat down. He waits until his father ended the call and then showed him his perfect score.

"Look dad!"

Jihoon is proudly smiling but his father only glanced on the paper and then turned his attention back to stack of documents on his desk.

"I don't have time right now, moreover you are studying hard for your own good."

Jihoon's smile is gone and he pouted.

"But you promised that we will go fishing together."

His father sighed and rubs his chin.

"Jihoon, you are an adult now, not all promises are going to be fulfilled so stop whining like a baby."

Jihoon pouted more because he really wanted to spend some time with his dad. He wanted to try fishing but now his dad said no, like many times before. Jihoon goes in the kitchen where is his mom finishing their dinner. He showed her the test but she only waved her hand on it.

"I am in hurry, dear. I am going to have a yoga class and don't want to be late."

Jihoon sat down at the dining table and his mom put his plate in front of him and then put a plate for his dad in front of his empty chair. She goes to put on her coat and then Jihoon hears her car driving away. He is sitting in the empty dining room and waits for his dad who came with newspapers in his hand. They start to eat and his father is paying more attention to the newspapers than to his only son. He doesn't even look at him and Jihoon follows him in their living room. Maybe they can want the TV together.

"Jihoon, don't you have homework to do?"

Jihoon even didn't have a chance to sit down and his father is already sending him away. Jihoon goes in his room and sat down to do his homework. He wanted to have a bit of fun in middle of studying all the time but he ended like usually. Alone.