ミ 017

the sun has risen up and vehicles engines could be heard.

taehyung who was lying beside jisoo was carressing her softly, admiring her facial features.

they had a wild night last night. with junk food on the table going along with actor lee min ho's drama after hwarang, their netflix party ended at 3 am in the morning.

jisoo woke up to touches and pecks on her face. "good morning" she said with a eyes closed and smiled.

"good morning chi. how was your night ?"

"still sleepy but i gotta wake up for our schedule." jisoo sit up with her eyes half closed , earning a peck on the forehead from taehyung.

"what do you have today ?" he asked

"filming of new music video and dance practice. thats all i guess. what about you ?"

"i have nothing planned today."

"manger-nim would be coming to pick me up so dont forget to lock the door before you leave. spare keys are in my drawer. bye!"

car horns could be heard from outside jisoo's manison, indicating that her manager is here.

taehyung gave her one last peck on the lips before she left.

meanwhile, taehyung took the chance to explore her house before leaving.

"jisoo , care to explain ?"

jisoo panic and stuttered "e-explain what ?"

"come on , i've known you for 10 years."

"i-i am dating bts v. b-but please dont tell sajangnim." jisoo didnt want her relationship with taehyung to just end like this.

but being the manager that has seen her grow up from a teenager to a woman , he knew how she felt and he cared about each and every of her feeling.

"jisoo, we both knew what happened to you and suho. im happy that you now have taehyung, but at the same time i dont want you to be hurt again. i fully trust taehyung that he wouldnt hurt you. but still, remember that i am here and i'll protect you at all cost, even if it means losing my job. but please be happy."

"thank you" she said and leaned in for a hug.

pulling away from the hug, he continued. "why not bring him out next time? we could meet at ms lee's if you mind."

"r-really?" jisoo was shock when her manager proposed the idea to her.

he just nodded his head in silence.

"yay best manager."

"for now , lets just go to your mv filming site, we are running late."

.

"oh my god why am i sweating so much." taehyung's palms were sweaty and kept sliding off jisoo's palm.

"yah its just my manager and ms lee, not even my parents. why are you so nervous. and manager-nim is really kind. dont worry."

"i-" taehyung was cut off when manager-nim and ms lee approached them.

realising they were hand in hand, taehyung quickly took out his hand from jisoo's, afraid to get scolded by her manager.

"annyeong i am park jihoon, jisoo's manager and dont worry, i dont bite."

"a-annyeong ms lee and mr park , bts v imnida."

the night went by peacefully with occasionl chuckles from the four.

"see, i told you that manager-nim is kind."

"yeah yeah my chi is always right. but its time to bid farewell... kakao talk tonight ?"

"of course"

word count : 552