; 第七 ⌇trouble < 2 >

jennie's pov

glass shattering could be heard from the outside of the room. wanting to ensure that jisoo was fine, i barged into the room, only to see pools of blood in the ceo office and jisoo's body is no where to be seen.

i immediately called out for rosé and lisa who are at the other end of the corridor pacing up and down.

"rosé! lisa! help!"

i called for them, not realising that yang hyun suk was holding a sharp glass piece heading for me. my throat to be exact.

when i realise, it was too late. he was only standing centimeters away from me and there was no way i could dodge it but somehow, i did.

it was jisoo unnie. her throat was cut and has fallen onto the ground.

"jisoo!" taehyung shouted as he stood beside rosé and lisa who are lost of words at the moment.

he pushed me away roughly and went to carry jisoo in his arms with her head on his chest.

is this how it feels like to be in love?

"jisoo! wake up! don't sleep, please? you cant possibly leave me alone here."

jisoo was weak at the moment but she tried to speak .

"t-taehyungie, is that you ?" jisoo let out a weak smile as she called taehyung, she just like this name alot, and the person too.

taehyung just nodded his head quietly as tears slowly overflow his eyes.

"s-sorry taehyung. sorry for being a bad and immatured girlfriend. you know that i love you right ? if, if i lea-"

taehyung cut her harshly, not wanting to know the ifs.

"no jisoo NO, you would not leave me and i would make sure you would stay with me till the end."

jennie interrupted, "taehyung, the paramedics are here, let them put her on the stretcher.

the paramedics had to carry her careful due to the wound in her throat, afraid that any move of positions would affect it worser.

the road to the hospital felt long, all he wanted was to just arrive at the hospital as soon as possible, so jisoo would have a higher chance of living.

"the patients's heartbeat is getting lower, prepare for operation now" the doctor instructed as they pushed her into the operating theatre.

taehyung tried entering but was stopped by a nurse.

"um, mr kim taehyung ?"

the nurse was surprised to see taehyung in such a messy state. she was his fan, but she knew who was inside and stayed professional.

its 12 midnight right now and the operation has been going on for 2 hours. anticipating the doctor, the nurse came instead.

"hi mr kim, the patient is currently in critical danger and she is pregnant at the moment. please make a decision whether you would want to keep the babies or the patient. and of course, we would try to save both if possible."

he couldn't make the decision. he was still trying to process the fact that she is pregnant. he started to recall the times she vomited and all the weird food cravings she had. he didn't thought of her being pregnant because he thought he used protection

especially baked beans and peanut butter. eew.

he knew that jisoo would be mad at him if she knew that shes pregnant and had to kill her baby to stay alive, but what mattered more to him, was her.

"i-i'll choose , t-the patient"

word count : 581