; 第一 ⌇little angel

"d-daddy, f-faster"

his thrusts were getting sloppier as the clock ticks, an indication that he had to let it all out and they needed to stop. but she didnt want to.

she likes the pleasure given.

taehyung pulled out and was ready to cum but jisoo slammed herself into taehyung and kept pounding relentlessly on him, wanting to reciprocate the pleasure he had given her.

"ah fuck jisoo"

"let me pleasure my daddy" she whispered into his ear while saying his favourite nickname which drove him crazy.

after a few minutes of pounding into him, jisoo's thrust were sloppier, not being able to withstand the pain any longer.

"daddy, i feel like cumming"

"give it to me baby, i got you."

jisoo released her white liquid around taehyung's cock and so did taehyung release his around her velvety walls. they were both breatheless and lay on the bed in each other's embrace and sleep slowly overtook them.

jisoo woke up at 3 am due to the pain in her private area and hunger. she turned around and look at taehyung who was hugging her waist and she caressed his shoulders.

"good morning baby" taehyung said in his deep husky voice while his eyes remained close.

"good morning" jisoo said while giving him a peck on his lips

"are you okay?" taehyung asked jisoo in a concern voice

"what do you think ? you were big as fuck and it still hurts right now"

"but i know you like it baby"

jisoo's face flush red when she heard taehyung's words.

"bigger the better, and you like that" he gave her a wink and ended with a smirk.

they continued to stay in each other's embrace until taehyung heard jisoo's stomach grumble

"you hungry?"

"um yeah, lets just get up and cook"

jisoo tried to get up but failed falling onto the floor with a loud 'thud' sound and taehyung stood beside her, laughing away.

"is that so funny ? its because of you! so now daddy, please help me up"

taehyung was turn on to the fullest when he heard taehyung call his favourite nickname and he started to smirk.

taehyung helped jisoo down to the kitchen as she was limping and she took out the ingredients for cooking - pancake

it took jisoo 15 minutes to cook but in this 15 minutes , taehyung kept blabbering or, should we say concern about her , but she just found him too noisy

first minute : "are you sure you wanna cook?"
fifth minute : " you aren't feeling pain there anymore?"
tenth minute : "are you sure you are okay?"
fifteenth minute : "ah i see ms kim jisoo, trying to make daddy's pants here tight and play hard to get. i see ... we would continue it later then"

jisoo spat some water she was drinking into the frying pan, creating a slight sizzling sound.

"n-no im f-fine but it k-kind of h-hurts but i-im okay. i could still cook."

taehyung chuckled upon hearing jisoo's stuttering words

being the caring boyfriend he was, taehyung decided to not think about it anymore as he knew that he would hurt jisoo further and he didnt want it.

he cherish her more than anyone and anything.

jisoo brought the pancake to the dining table where taehyung was sitting at, waiting for her.

"baby, can we shower together later?"

jisoo thought that taehyung has some dirty thoughts in his mind and rejected him right away

"no"

taehyung knew what jisoo's little brain was thinking and laughed at it.

"i just want to clean you up. what are you think of?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

jisoo's cheeks flush red when she heard taehyung

"uh, im done eating"

she got up from the chair and limped towards the basin before proceeding back to taehyung's room

taehyung stood up and went to carry jisoo in a bridal style which made jisoo startle a little.

"yah kim taehyung, what are you doing?"

"im helping you to shower , and don't worry, im a good boy"

taehyung placed jisoo in the bath tub and joined her. they were so relaxed in each others arm. indeed, taehyung was a good boy, he did not do anything 'naughty' to jisoo which made jisoo kind of proud.

she knew that bts v, has finally grown up

word count : 720