ミ 015

since BTS has at least 2 comebacks a year , its time for DNA to shine.

not just the DNA in their blood which made them  outstanding , but also their song.

as usual , BTS would promote at various music shows and of course , jisoo is still the mc of inkigayo.

at this moment , netizens couldnt even tell if they are dating.

the way taehyung stole a glance of jisoo when jimin is talking and the way taehyung made jisoo laugh at the end , the reaction was just priceless.

"jisoo-ssi ?" taehyung called out for her backstage.

"neh"

"could you bring me to ms lee again ? im kinda missing her." he shyly requested

"yahh. she is mine , not yours." she acted angrily.

"awww are you angry at me now ?" he said with a pout.

jisoo felt comfortable with taehyung now. after months of chatting with him on his private instagram account - veespriv

"ok ok fine , lets go then" she scrunched her nose

.

"we are here !" she said as they walk down the narrow pathway once again but with different feelings.

after the past one year of interacting with one another , jisoo has confirmed her feeling towards taehyung but she was just too shy to say it all along. but plans to do it today.

taehyung on the other hand , didnt pass by a day without thinking and watching jisoo's fancam. especially for as if its your last.

but her having too little lines was a pity.

she could've been a really good rapper and jennie could've been a really good vocalist along with chaeyoung but sadly , no.

he could feel that jisoo is disappointed over the amount of lines she has in her own group's song. so he wanted to let her know that he is always here for him.

halfway through the narrow pathway , jisoo stopped which blocked the whole path. she turned around to face taehyung.

"t-taehyung-ssi ?"
"j-jisoo-ssi?"
they spoke in unison

"its ok you could speak first." jisoo flashed him a smile.

"remember the previous time we were here ? you remembered what i said , right ? its ok , i dont need answers now , i'll wait for you. but i just want to let you know that i am always here for you. i know the amount of unfairness you feel in your heart. let it all out on me if you need to. you don't have to be the world's best girl. you have feelings too and you should let it out when you need to."

with that said , jisoo went up to taehyung and hugged him which was totally unexpected to him. she let out her tears she has been holding for a long time and pour onto him like rapid rivers.

you could not imagine how much she has endured.

from breaking up with suho , to debuting just to get hated on , and then having the least lines just because she is the lead vocalist. even chaeyoung doesnt get the most lines to sing.

(a/n : if you have twitter and follows any big accounts only for jisoo , you would see this video of dara ( former 2ne1 member ) crying on tv because she felt that she was the extra member / not needed in the group because she always / most of the time having the least amount of lines. we dont want jisoo in 5 years time crying on tv because she has the least lines and feel that she is extra. dara and jisoo deserves more.)

after what seems hours of crying , she wiped away her tears and realise she had stained taehyung's shirt with her tears.

"i-i am so sorry. i didnt mean to." she looked up at him.

"its ok." he took a small pause and continued

"but what did you want to say" he asked

"w-well , i-i wanted to g-give y-you a-ans-we-rs." she said getting softer and softer.

"did i hear answers ?" his eyes widned

"i mean you are such a nice guy , so ... why not ?" she said shyly.

"y-you are not kidding me right ?" it was his turn to stutter.

she just shook her head.

she was scooped by taehyung on the waist and was spun in circles with taehyung screaming "blackpink's kim jisoo is my girlfriend" which attracted ms lee's attention.

"the two of you." ms lee said with a feign smile on her face

taehyung quickly place jisoo down and hung his head low in embarrassment.

"ms lee ..." jisoo and taehyung said in unison.

word count : 758