"The Bus Home"

Hannah dropped off Alyssa and Jo at the bus station. She waved at them. But before they go Hannah asks what time will they go back so she can pick them up. Jo said Alyssa will come back before evening and asks for Hannah phone number so Alyssa can text her. Alyssa apologized for her friends straightforwardness and Hannah just smiled.

Hannah waved at them as the two got on the bus. The bus is almost ready to leave and they were lucky to still catch it on time. Jo and Alyssa was at the last row, left side of the bus. Jo wanted to sit near the window, Alyssa sat in the middle and there is still a vacant seat next to her. The bus is starting to move. A woman was running to catch it. The bus driver was annoyed but still let her in. There was no vacant seats left except the seat next to Alyssa. The woman sat behind her and smiled at them. Jo was looking at the woman almost staring at her. Alyssa was just looking at them both. It's amusing for her.

"Mmmm.... You look familiar"Jo said to the woman.

"I think you already saw me, we live in the same neighborhood, Jo right?" The woman smiled

"I know you but I forgot your name" Jo chuckled.

"Im Catherine, we just to play before when we were kids with Alyssa, right?" Catherine looked at Alyssa

"OMG, you looked really different. And we haven't seen each other in ages!" Jo exclaimed

"Hmm, I still remember you Catherine and you looked different now. In a good way of course" Alyssa smiled at Catherine.

Jo was asking a lot of questions to Catherine that Alyssa decided that Catherine should move in the middle seat because Jo wouldn't give up her seat in the window. Catherine smiled and exchanged seats. Jo was talking for more than two hours and Alyssa was smiling and texting Hannah. And not long after Alyssa fell asleep and her head fell on Catherine's shoulder. Jo said sorry and suggested Catherine to just wake her up.

"It's fine, really. I missed her err . . . I meant I missed the old times we were like this. Just let her sleep. You can sleep too in my shoulders if you want Jo" Catherine suggested while smiling.

"Nah, I'm not sleepy" Jo insisted.

Just a few minutes later, Jo's head was swaying back and forth. She was sleepy. Catherine suggested to lay her head on her shoulder and Jo obliged while saying sorry for bothering her. Catherine just smiled. When Jo was already asleep, Catherine looked at Alyssa.

"I missed you so much Aly and sleep well" Catherine said to herself while she patted Alyssa's head. Before they arrived to their hometown. Alyssa woke up and saw that she slept on Catherine's shoulder.

"I'm really sorry Catherine, I fell asleep"Alyssa apologize

"It's fine Aly, we've been friends since childhood. I used to sleep on your shoulders too, remember?" Catherine smiled

"I don't remember much, haha. But I still remember us three playing before along with the others. Sorry if I don't remember it clearly, it happened long before" Alyssa chuckled

"It's fine Aly, we can still make new one"

"What do you mean, Oh I get it. Haha. Yes, Now is another new memory, I hope you don't remember me drooling on you" Alyssa chuckled.

"That one is unforgettable Aly, you still have some drool on your face" Catherine pointed out to Alyssa's corner lower lip.

Alyssa was wiping her whole face but she still can't find it. Catherine was laughing.

"I'm just kidding Aly, you don't drool when you sleep. You only snore." Catherine laughed.

"I can remember why we stopped talking".