Izuku: Well he might just...you know?

Y/n: What? Kill me? Oh please, as if he could do that.

....

Izuku: A-anyway, Guys-s i'm kinda worried about the hole class rep thing. I don't think i'm qualified.

Lida and Uraraka: Sure you are, you'll do great.

Lida: Right? Y/n?

Y/n: Hm? Oh sorry i'm zoning out, and wel...Yea! You'll do great Izuku!

Izuku: y-you really-y think s-so?

Y/n: Yea!

That's a lie. You think that he's absolutely fucked

They talked about being a class rep a bit more, you didn't listen to their conversation, instead your just thinking about random pointless stuff

But suddenly the alarm rings, indicating that there was a breach in UA

Y/n: Finally, something intresting is happening today.

Izuku: That's your reaction?!

After some chaos and people being pushed around, Lida told the students that it was just the media

After everyone returned to their class, Izuku did a small speach about being class rep and how Lida deserves it more, and everyone was totally cool with it.

*Timeskipo*

Aizawa: Today's training is going to be a little diffrent than usual, there is going to be three teachers. All might, me and another teacher.

Sero: Sir, what kind of training is this?

Aizawa: Rescue. You wil be learning on how to handle natural disasters.

Everyone starts to get excited for this training and people start whispering.

Aizawa: Guys, i'm not finished yet.

Everyone stops talking.

Aizawa: Were going to be taking the bus there. And what you wear is all up to you.

After that everyone got in their costumes and went on the bus.

Everyone starts talking to one another until i hear something that peaked my intrest.

Tsuyu: Hey, Midoriya your quirk is kinda like All mights.

Izuku: H-huh?

Denki: Nah, All might doesn't hurt himself when he uses his quirk so their totally different.

I notice that Izuku sighs in relief.....why? It's not like he avoided something bad happening...right?
I should ask Izuku at some point

Then they talk about quirks and how Bakugou wil never be popular.

Bakugou: HUH?! WHAT DID YOU SAY? I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!

Tsuyu: See?

Then Denki absolutly roasts Bakugou by calling his personality flaming hot garbage.

You can barely contain yourself from laughing. And after Bakugou finishes yelling at Denki, he turns towards you.

Bakugou: Something funny?!

Y/n: Yep! And i don't think i have to tell you what it is since you should already know what i'm laughing at. Right?

Bakugou: YOU BASTARD! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE SO BA-

Aizawa: Hey, were here so stop messing around.

We got off the bus and went into the U.S.J building and...wow it's huge!

And apparantly the hero thriteen wil be our teacher for this exercise, and while Midoriya was fanboying while 13 talked
Aizawa said something to 13.

Aizawa: Wasn't all might supposed to show up?

13: yea, but he got caught up doing somethings.

And as thirteen was talking about the U.S.J and what we wil be doing, i noticed something in the distance...a portal? I saw some hand guy pop out of there.

Y/n: Oi, Sensei what's that?

Kirishima: Oh wow, we even have fake villains here.

Aizawa: Everyone stay back! Those are real villains! 13 protect the kids!

Everyone was in shock, you on the other hand were like: ......huh, neat.

Welp a bit over 1000 words that's neat.

Hope ya liked reading this.