🌈Chapter 54: Bride

(⚠️Warning⚠️: Long chapter ahead. It's THE day!)

~Third Person's P.O.V~ (July 7, 2027 - Wedding Day)

Today's the wedding day we have all been waiting for. Everyone were already gathered inside the venue. The groomsmen and bridesmaids are now outside. Talking with each other why they even agreed to this in the first place.

"Tell me again why we agreed to be Minju's bridesmaids?" -Chaeryeong

"Because Ryujin 'delightfully' agreed." -Yeji

"Speaking of Ryujin, where is she? The wedding will start soon." -Lia

"Yuna, text Ryujin." -Yeji

"I already did unnie, she said she's on her way." -Yuna

"Where is she?" -Chaeryeong

...

"How's Beomgyu?" -Soobin

"Over there hyung." -Taehyun

Taehyun pointed Beomgyu near the huge doors of the building. He was sitting on a wheelchair with a sad look on his face while his head was hanging low. He doesn't want people to see him sad on his wedding day. First, cuz Minju is his bride. Second, his legs are now paralyzed.

"We already saw his expression coming..." -Yeonjun

"Yeah..." -Hueningkai

"I feel sorry for hyung. Wait, does Ryujin noona already know about his legs?" -Taehyun

"Yes, I told her." -Hueningkai

Everyone was busy talking to each other when a lady signaled them to get ready. The wedding is about to start. Beomgyu went in first with the help of Jeongin. He pushed Beomgyu along the aisle. There weren't many guests. Just Beomgyu's parents and some relatives.

Once Beomgyu was at the front, some others entered and walked in (flower girls, ring bearer, etc.) Then, it's Txtzy's turn to walk along the aisle by partners. First were Yeonjun and Yeji. Second were Soobin and Lia. Third, Taehyun and Chaeryeong. Lastly, the maknaes, Hueningkai and Yuna. Ryujin hasn't arrived yet and was supposed to be partnered with Jeongin. But since she wasn't there, he just helped Beomgyu with the wheelchair.

It's now time for the bride to enter. Beomgyu was so nervous that he didn't look at the closed doors anymore. He hesitated if he should continue the wedding or run away. The bride finally entered and everyone were in awe of her beauty.

'It's ok Beomgyu, everything's gonna be fine. Minju's pretty. You'll be fine with her.' -Beomgyu

"Ahh... Beomgyu..." -Yeonjun

"Not now hyung." -Beomgyu

'Everything's gonna be ok. Breath in... Breath out...' *deep breath* -Beomgyu

"Beomgyu..." -Yeonjun

"What hyung??" -Beomgyu

"Your bride." -Yeonjun

Yeonjun pointed at the bride walking along the aisle. Beomgyu doesn't wanna look at Minju since he feels uncomfortable seeing her in a white gown. He really doesn't wanna marry her. But since his hyung won't stop bothering him and he's now a bit pissed off, he finally looked at his bride.

'Minju is better than Ryujin... Minju is better than Ryujin... Minju is better than... Ryujin?' -Beomgyu