🌈Chapter 24: Thoughts

(Short chapter ahead)

~Ryujin's P.O.V~

The date earlier was fun. I'm now at the dining table eating dinner with the maknaes. I can't stop smiling and they noticed it. I think I should've controlled myself, now they're gonna ask a lot of questions and tease me about Beomgyu. Aish! You're really good at not hiding your feelings Ryujin...

"Unnie, why're you smiling?" -Yuna

"Noona, is my face funny?" -Hueningkai

"What? No! It's nothing..."

"So how was your day?" -Yuna

"Should I tell you this? Aish!"

"What is it?" -Hueningkai

"Me and Beomgyu... We ahh... *Sigh* We had a date."

"I knew it unnie! You'd fall for him again!! High five oppa!" -Yuna

*High five* -Hueningkai and Yuna

"Tsk, whatever."

"Was it fun?" -Hueningkai

"Yeah it was."

"Good to hear that." -Hueningkai

Well looks like they didn't tease me that much. That's new. After dinner, I changed my clothes into my pajamas, brush my teeth and plopped myself on my bed. I couldn't sleep yet thinking about Beomgyu. Did I make the right choice? Well Chaeryeong said people deserve a second chance. And he kept his promise, but what does he mean by earlier? It doesn't stop there?? Was the promise he's trying to keep more than just dating him??? Nvm. I still couldn't sleep and heard the maknaes fighting downstairs.

"Shin Yuna! It's your turn to wash the dishes!" -Hueningkai

"But oppa, it was me who did that yesterday!" -Yuna

"No it was me!" -Hueningkai

"Ihh oppa! I'm tired!!" -Yuna

"Yuna!" -Hueningkai

*Creak*"Yah! What's wrong with you two???"

"Yuna doesn't wanna wash the dishes!" -Hueningkai

"But unnieee! I already did that yesterday..." -Yuna

*Sigh*"Why don't you wash the dishes together??"

Look who's talking. A girl who just gave a suggestion on a couple fighting?? Wow, I just started dating Beomgyu and here I am helping another couple out. Kai looked at Yuna while she was pouting cutely. Pls don't tell me you're gonna fight at night time.

*Sigh*"Help me with the dishes Yuna." -Hueningkai

"Y-yes oppa." -Yuna

'Thank goodness they stopped fighting.'

Good thing that worked. I went back in my room and tried to fall asleep, but I just couldn't. I then opened my drawers and just took all the gifts Beomgyu gave me before. He really gave me a lot. And all I could give him was... A teddy bear. I then saw my favorite keychain. I also remembered the necklace he gave to me earlier.

What else can I give him besides the teddy bear? I still couldn't sleep so I just used my phone. I did remember some memories of me and Beomgyu, but don't expect too much. I didn't even remember that we have nicknames for each other. I was just looking at some old pictures when Beomgyu chatted me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gyu-ssi

Goodnight Ryu!😴
Hope you dream of
me.😉

So sweet of him.|

Goodnight too Gyu!😘

-----------------------------------------------------------

I did some thinking again. Well I guess I did the right thing. Giving him a second chance looks like a good decision. And I think I'm falling for him again so there's no problem. But I still have a weird feeling. What if something bad happens again now that we started dating? It's alright Ryujin. Just trust Beomgyu. Yeah, TRUST him.