Forgetting the past

"I'm telling you!" Phil said standing in front of Kye "I saw her, she's with Steve"

"Why would she be with Steve?" Kye asked crossing her arms "She's been running from him and her father for years. She wouldn't just go to live with him without telling us"

"Then something happened" Phil replied "Something we've got no idea about. Listen, I saw her and I saw where they are. What else do you need to go out there and get her?"

Kye sighed and looked down thinking. Endra on the other hand was sprawled out on the floor listening with eyes closed. Her tail swished lazily behind her as she sat up, stretching in the process.

"Last time you told us you found her we got there just in time to see it was deserted" Endra replied "And half the town over run by mobs partying"

"Not to mention she hadn't even been there in the first place" Kye stated staring him down. Phil looked away and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Alright, so that time was a joke but you two needed to get out and enjoy yourselves more" He replied "I swear I saw her this time though, Colin did too" as if on Que the little squid boy ran through the doors laughing with Rancune close on his heels.

Kye rolled her eyes "and if you tell him to say something he'll say it. We can't take his word for it either. I'm sorry Phil but you've got to get us more evidence for it this time. You've led us off her trail too often already"

"Because Herobrine wanted me to!" Phil replied hot tempered. He froze after saying that and looked up eyes wide. Kye and Endra were staring him down.

"What do you mean-" Endra asked leaning forward "he wanted you to?"

"I said too much didn't I?" Phil asked stepping back "Look, you know I work for him. Is this really that big a surprise?" He put on a smile and picked Colin up. "he just- needed you off his tail for a bit"

"He had her didn't he?" Kye asked with a pissed expression. "And you knew the whole time"

"Yep" Colin smiled, unaware how much trouble they were in "he and the other guy had her. They're in a really nice town too. Lot of apple trees" He nodded. Phil put a hand over his mouth to stop him from talking.

"And you said we couldn't trust him" Endra smirked walking forward "I'm pretty sure he just helped us a lot more than the enderman we used to trust has helped us this whole time"

"I'm surprised to agree" Kye smirked. "Hand over the squid Phil or we'll have to take him by force"

Phil looked between the two and, in his usual flair of dramatics, disappeared with Colin in a puff of ender particles. Kye ran to the doors and swung them open. Endra was close behind with Rancune watching confused.

"put out a bolo for a green eyed enderman and a squid hybrid. We need both alive." Kye said walking past the guards "Get Brandon down to the meeting room right away. We got new information"

The guards nodded and ran off.

"Are we seriously going to arrest them?" Endra asked flying to keep up "He probably wont even come back here now"

"I'm sure we'll find them" Kye nodded with a smirk "besides, if they were telling the truth we've found Mineral. Wherever she is, they probably wont be far behind"

-------

The luggage was piled up in the middle of the hall reaching. Budder was helping the guards pack it all away as Sky and Aleasa watched happily. 

"He seemed happy for once after you told him" Sky said smiling down at Aleasa "What you tell him to get him to agree?"

Aleasa shrugged "I just told him what the guards reported. That she was spotted in the city and that he had a chance of finding her" she replied "I thought it'd make him happy"

"First time he's been out of his room in a week. I think I'll have to agree" Sky joked. "Let's just hope the other's will be there too to surprise him"

"I hope it makes him happy" She nodded "He's really needed something to pick him out of that gloom. At least his arm's healed now" 

"That is a good thing" Sky laughed "Opens up a lot more things for them to do"

"More ways for him to break it again too though" Aleasa pointed out. Sky shrugged.

"As long as it doesn't kill him we're fine" He replied.

A guard ran up with Budder close behind. He was grinning excitedly. 

"Everything's ready sir" The guard reported.

"Thank you" Sky nodded and the guard left, leaving Budder looking impatient.

"Can we go yet?" He asked. Sky smirked and nodded. Before he could say another word Budder ran out, leaving a trail of dust. 

"New Plains here we come!" He yelled and dissappeared as he jumped into the car waiting in the driveway. 

------------

A/N I know, I know. really short chapter but I've got finals coming up! I've been really loaded down lately so I really hope this holds you all over for a bit until I'm able to update on a more regular basis. 

Also, Phil chased me out because he wouldn't stop asking me to update so I've been living at endra's place. Yea, it's huge.

Endra- it's not that big!

You're a dragon! It's not big to YOU! 

Endra- point taken *shrugs* 

Yea. So if you see Phil feel free to slap him for me. Thanks! 

(I'm trying to update every book today so be on the look out. The chapters will be shorter and probably not as good) 

SEE YA FOXES!