Realms await

Crystal quietly sipped the tea that had been set in front of her, it was calming. she sighed quietly and looked up at the only other people in the room. They sat across from her, blank, but still somewhat worried looks on their faces. She stared back, just as worried. Her memories of them were- somewhat strangled. It was hard to think of which one was nice, and which one caused her pain. Or if they both endured it together.

"How you feeling Crystal?" Sky asked, in a business tone. She didn't reply right away.

"I'm alright" she replied, her voice catching in her throat. She coughed and looked away. "Can I go yet?" she asked, looking up.

"No, we've got a few questions for you first" Sky said, shaking his head. "About where Steve is, and what Herobrine has planned"

Crystal's face hardened and she stood up. "Sorry, but I don't talk about them anymore. As far as I know, Steve had a house fifty miles from here. Herobrine was there as well when I escaped. They're most likely long gone though" she replied quietly. She ran to the door quickly and tried to open it. When it didn't she sighed and gave up, resting her head against the oak.

Sky sighed "Please, just a little longer. We'll explain everything once we're done with this"

Crystal sighed and looked back over at Budder standing behind him. He nodded silently, a pleading look on his face. Sighing, Crystal walked back over and sat down.

"Fine, but let's make it quick. I need to get somewhere soon" She replied, an uneasy feeling coming over her.

------

Phil hung loosely from the chains on the wall. No one had been in for a long time, he couldn't remember if it had been days, hours, or even just a few minutes, but it felt like eternity either way.

The door clicked open again, sending a wave of life over him. He squinted trying to get used to the sudden brightness. It didn't help. He heard a sloshing sound as the guard walked towards him, and quickly tried to get up and away, thinking it was water. His eyes widened worriedly as the guard got closer and put the bucket down.

"Don't worry, you're alright" The guard said, seeing his panic. "I just came to clean out the cell. They- they made quite a mess" he said reassuringly, putting the bucket on the far side of the cell. Phil eyed him warily, but stopped when he noticed the guard had left the door open.

He waited for his chance, and once the guard was out of the way he made his move. Twisting his wrists around the chains he pulled fast and hard, ripping the solid steel out of the wall. The nails holding them clattered to the floor and Phil grinned as the guard froze and looked over, shock and amazement playing on his face.

Phil growled, glaring the guard down. The guard scurried back into the corner, knocking the bucket over as he went. The water splashed down on the floor, flooding towards the drain in front of the door. There was too much just step over, but Phil ran through it as if it wasn't there.

Huffing, trying to ignore the pain, Phil ran as fast as he could down the hall. An alarm went off somewhere, but it sounded far off enough not to be a problem. He tore off the cuffs on his wrists as he ran, throwing them to the side as he went.

Soon, guards were swarming the hall, blocking the exit. He grinned, mustering the last of his strength to teleport out and onto the roof of a house near the edge, out of sight.

Phil let out a sigh of relief as the fresh air wafted over him, before passing out under the full moon.

--------

Herobrine gazed down at the world cloaked in the darkness of night. The full moon helping him see into even the deepest depths of the shadows.

Sitting on his throne in the nether, he gazed into the quartz block, searching, waiting. He slid a finger across the smooth surface, changing the view from one mob to another as he saw what they saw, none of them aware of his presence unless he wanted them to. There had to be some sign of where his brother went, or of anything else.

His view shifted to the desert, a temple looming out of the sands, half buried by the winds and sandstorms that frequented it. In the sand next to one of the towers were footprints.

Excitedly, herobrine ordered the creeper forward, closer to the spire to look in. A faint torchlight could be seen inside.

"Go in" Herobrine ordered, staring intently at the block. The creeper obeyed and walked in.

---

A/N hello everyone! I hope your weekend, or whenever it is you've read this chapter, is going well. I wonder what's going to happen next? And where's Steve? Is he going to get blown up? Well, I guess. We both have to wait for the next chapter then won't we?

Alright, I've got to get going. Somethings happening with Phil so....

SEE YA FOXES!!