chapter 27

"shit , shit shit" Jungkook cursed himself as he ran out of the mansion looking for y/n. He went to the place where he left her..she wasn't there... 

"you didn't deserve her anyways" He heard a voice which made him turn around and it was no one other than sehun "w-what ?" Jungkook stuttled 

Sehun soffed crossing his arms "You don't deserve a girl like y/n , She is kind , she forgave you for what u did to her , She freaking lost her trust because of u , do you get that ?? And being a pure soul she forgave u so that you could hurt her again , I am damn happy that she is gone now . And I wish she finds her happiness and never returns to u " 

Saying that Sehun left stomping his feet. Jungkook kneed down crying and muttered "no no no, y/n can't leave me" "am such a fool" self punches "why am I like this , plz y/n come back to me ...I can't leave without u ...plz" He cried harder. 

"Jungkook stop crying" He heard someone so he looked to find it was Taehyung "h-hyung ...Y/n left me" He cried again "Jeon Jungkook ..Pull urself together and go and look for her and explain her everything ." Taehyung said pulling Jungkook from the ground and giving him car keys. 

Jungkook sobbed and ran to the car driving it everywhere to look for y/n. But to his disappointment didn't found her anywhere. He kept on driving all around the city in the hope of finding y/n somewhere. 

With Y/n~ 

'he hit me' Y/n sobbed as the scene from before was replaying on her head. She kept on walk in the street with tears flowing down as water. 

Many people in the street gave her weird looks as she looked like a crazy women crying on the street while walking. But she didn't care about it as her mind was on the word jungkook said while throwing her to the ground. 

'Just go and die , no one needs you ' Her whole body ached. She stopped in the middle of the crosspath as she saw a car coming with full 'I should just die....jungkook will be happy after I die'

She closed her eyes ready to fill the pain but she felt someone pulling her and hugging her tightly. "You are such a pabo" She heard them say. To her surprise it wasn't a familiar voice. She opened her eyes and looked at the person. 

It was a beautiful girl. She let go of Y/n and dragged her to the nearby park. She made Y/n sit on the bench and brought two cans of drink and gave one to Y/n "here" She said giving it to her and placing herself beside Y/n. 

"so you can tell me what's in your mind , I am hear to listen to it " She said facing y/n while smiling sweetly. Y/n looked down while playing with her drink.  "hey , I know am a stranger so it will be easily for you to share it and my friends says I am amazing at giving suggestions " 

She giggled making y/n chuckle too "so tell me miss stranger" she said trying to make her tone funny "hmm..." Y/n said smiling at her before telling her story. (a/n : you guys know your story right ? So I won't explain it T3T. ) 

"oh , so that jerk once cheated on you , thought u were a slut and had a boyfriend instead of him..aghh.. it's complicated " she said rubbing her temple  "I know" y/n said and sighed. 

"Listen miss stranger , I think you should go home right now and fresh up and wait for his reaction.. like if he comes and cries infront of u and says it's not what he meant , give him a last chance. but if he just acts like he did nothing wrong and ignores then just leave him" 

Y/n nodded at her every words as it was a amazing idea. "you honestly give amazing ideas" y/n said smiling making her giggle "I told yah"  She said flipping her hair making Y/n laugh a little . "anyways give me your phone "