chapter XVI

when y/n saw the person who opened the door she was shocked because she didn't imagined him to be there ...not even in her dreams...she so busy in her thought that she didn't even realize that that person was telling something to her ...she came back to reality when her bestfriend pari came and wave her hand infront of her ans said.

pari: earth to y/n!! where are you lost ??

y/n : hmm...no where !! dont worry 

pari: oh ok then , by the way meet my boyfriend ...his name is "kim taehyung"

y/n :I know him already 

pari:really "confused"

taehyung: yes we are in the same class..

y/n : yes 

taehyung :"smiles brightly" its nice finally to get to know you,y/n.

y/n: same here "smiles back"

pari: y/n are you going to stay outside ??get inside "giggles"

taehyung: yes, plz get inside !!

y/n : okay okay " goes inside "

y/n was so supprised that taehyung was here with pari and her ...she thought "so that means jungkook was lying but why " after that she messaged jungkook to know the truth and by luch he was online too .

on message :

y/n- jungkook are you already at taehyung's house ?

jungkook - yes ...we are cooking right now ..

y/n - oh ok ...I will get going 

jungkook - wait !!!

y/n - what is it ???

jungkook - I left nancy ...

y/n - ok "when jungkook  saw ok he felt like throwing his phone away :) "

jungkook - beacause now I have started liking you y/n no no not only like ....I love you y/n..

"when y/n saw that message her heart was beating so fast like it would explode at any time ...but after knowing jungkook was lying she didn't trust him so she just said..."

y/n - hmm..

jungkook's heart was a total boom at the moment after seeing his own message ....and he was sure that he won't get rejected for sure ...because till now no one ever have rejected him...he is so handsome ,that till now he had never ever proposed someone but he did it this time....what is just to trouble y/n ??or had he also fallen in love with y/n???but.....when he saw the message of y/n ....he was broken ....he doesn't know why but his heart was paining .......he felt like this  whole world had stop and now there is no meaning for living in this planet(earth) .....

where as ,y/n was at a point of crying knowing that jungkook is a liar and also he was lieing the whole message ....."he doesn't loveme for sure ....because if he did why would he lie and go out "...she thought....she shaked every thought of it from her head bacause she didn't wanted to spoil pari and taehyung's mood ....

SKIP FEW HOURS:

it was 9 pm ...and the dinner was already over ...so y/n said her goodbye too both of them and went to her house...she went inside and locked the door and went for a short shower....after taking the shower she wore this to sleep:

after taking the shower she wore this to sleep:

she was about to sleep but her door bell rang ...so she quickly went down stairs and opned the door and found a smiling jungkook looking really happy 

UwU why was jungkook happy ??lol write it down in comments if you know ;and thankx for watching :) wow its the 16 th chapter I think I should end it soon , should I ???:) hope u liked this chapter ...if yes hit the vote and if not comment the tips so I can improve ....I will be back soon with the next chapter :) keep watching baii 

bug out !!