chapter XV

y/n wakes up with the sound of her alarm ...She looks around and realizes she has to cook food for jungkook and herself ..So she quickly stands up and wakes towards the kitchen ...while going towards kitchen she didn't saw jungkook ..SO she called him "jungkook ,come here plz " but there wasn't any reply ...she then got worried so she took out her phone from her pocket and was about to call jungkook but then she saw something on her phone ...It was  message from two person ....

message  :

hey y/n,I am going out to take a walk ...I saw you sleeping and didn't want to distrub you so yeah and I am gonna stop near my friend taehyungs house you know him right? so I will be late dont cook for me and also dont wait just sleep you look cute while sleeping :)) bye take care of yourself  !!(from jungkook)

hey, I am free wanna hang out baby ??(-unknown)

when y/n saw that unknown message she was so socked that some unknown person called her baby and also asked to hang out ...but she played cool and replied the message 

message:

y/n- do I even know you ???

unknown - yess baby ....I am ur baby ..don't you remember me ???

y/n - what ??? you aren't my baby nor I am your baby shut up and tell me who are you ??

unknown - ouch that hurts baby how can you forget me ???

y/n - FOR GOT SAKE TELL ME WHO IN THE WORLD ARE YOU !!???

unknown - baby cool down ...anger is not good for your health you know and I care for you a lot.

y/n - JUST TELL ME WHO ARE YOU !!

unknown - baby chill , how can you forget me ??

y/n - STOP CALLING ME BABY ...I AM NOT ..JUST TELL ME ALREADY WHO IN THIS STUPID WORLD ARE YOU..??

unknown - but you told me to call you baby ..dont you remember me !!! you are making me sad!!

y/n - HOW WILL I KNOW WHO ARE YOU WHEN YOU DONT TELL ME OUR STUPID NAME ??...LIKE ARE U STUPID ??

unknow - oh yeah ...hehehe

y/n - WHAT YEAH, YOU ARE STUPID ???TELL ME YOUR NAME ALREADY -_-

unknown - I mean no I am not and cool down first 

y/n - I AM REALLY COOL JUST TELL ME YOUR NAME ALREADY AND DON'T WASTE MY TIME -_-

unknown - you mean I am wasting your time ...you are making me sad !!

y/n "sighs" - know what tell me your name already !!!

unknown - its me pari !!you made me sad!!

y/n - and you made a rost out of me -_-

pari - hehehe it was fun tho 

y/n - yeah whatever -_-

pari- come to my house I want you to meet my boyfriend !!!

y/n - well ,you know what ???

pari- what ?

y/n - I am super angry at you !!!

pari- why ????what did I do ??? look at my inocent face " sends pic "

y/n - -_- like how cant you tell me that you have a boyfriend !!

pari- oh sorry about that but you also didn't tell me about jungkook so its fair ,..hehehe

y/n - whatever -_-

pari- i give you time get ready and come at my house to have dinner with jungkook also !!!

y/n - jungkook went to his friends house ...so I will be only coming :))

pari - okie butI think my bf will get bored with the girls talk :'(

y/n - awww 

pari- what aww get ready now !!

y/n - okay okay chill ~

y/n keeps her phone at the charger and goes to get ready ..at first she goes and takes a shower and then wears this :

y/n takes out her phone out of her charging point and goes to pari's house

y/n takes out her phone out of her charging point and goes to pari's house ...she wents and knocks the door ....When the person opens the door and greets her ...she was just speechless ...

????- hi y/n ...do you remember me ??

who is the person ??find it out in next chapter 

hi guys thanks for reading this chapter hope you guys liked it ...if yes plz vote UwU ..If not write the reason in the comment I would love to correct it UwU and thankx once again for reading ....purple u all UwU ~~ I will be back soon with next chapter ;))