chapter 19

??? pov :

 After we arrived home. I shouted loudly to make sure the rest of the girls would hear it and come "koala is back" when I looked at koala she was giggling at me "rose, chill they already know I was coming ."Y/N!!!!!".I saw Lisa running down the stairs and Jisso coming from the kitchen. They both came and hugged y/n tightly "can I join " I asked making a pouty face "of course" the rest of them shouted back.

After a while of hugging each other. We all went back doing our stuff. I was watching TV while lying on the sofa, Lisa was scrolling through her Instagram, Jisso was cooking some food for y/n and y/n went to take a shower. After few min y/n came and joined me, that's when we heard Jisso shouting from the kitchen " My beautiful children, Food is ready "We all stood up and went to eat .We all knew why Y/n was here and non of us dared to bring the topic of past ....at least not today .well If u guys are wondering how we knew it's because of pari ..she told us everything ...

author pov : 

After they finished eating rose helped jisso to do the dishes. Y/n went upstairs and changed her clothes cuz she was about to meet someone. After getting dressed into some blue jeans and a hoodie she went downstairs ." girls I am going to meet up with someone ...I will be back soon " she said and went towards the door "okay y/n, take care " they all shouted as y/n left the house.

At xxx restaurant 

Y/n was already in the restaurant waiting for the person to arrive. After a few mins, she saw a man in black sweatshirt approaching her." took u long enough to come " y/n said giggling. The person scratched the back of the neck " sorry to keep u waiting " y/n chuckled at the sweetness " it's okay, take a seat now "  after settling down they ordered and continued chatting .." y/n, I am sorry I didn't tell u before leaving ...but I didn't know u would follow me till here " BamBam said laughing. "I didn't follow u and it's okay " Y/n said rolling her eyes." so why are u here ?" BamBam asked seriously "to complete my studies " Y/n lied cuz she didn't want to talk about jungkook at the moment . " bamabam replied with an, oh and they continued talking. 

After a good two hours they said their farewell. After few mins, she arrived at the home and saw jisso sitting on the couch while looking at her phone " Jisso I am back " Y/n said sitting at the couch opposite to hers "welcome back y/n " Jisso said looking at y/n " where are rose and Lisa ?" y/n asked looking around " they went for a glossary shopping ...They will be back soon " y/n made an oh face and jisso continued " y/n I think u should rest now as u have a big day tomorrow ...it's our first day at our new school " y/n nodded and stood up " so I will go and sleep now " Jisso smiled and nodded.

y/n went to her room and started crying ...she didn't know why was she crying ....but she wished to be with jungkook right now ....she wanted to go back to Korea and hug him tight ....she wanted to hold jungkook and tell him how much he means to her ....but then she remembers the time he lied and ...the messages she saw. That night y/n cried herself to sleep ...

with jungkook:

Jungkook's eyes were swollen because of crying ... every time he used to close his eyes the image of y/n used to appear ....they hate the fact that she wasn't by his side right now and left him ....he didn't know what to do or where to find her ...that's when he got the phone call from his Hyung (Taehyung ) He wiped his tears and answered the call                                                  

on the call :

jungkook: hey hyung ....

taehyung: are u crying jungkook? 

jungkook : not at all hyung !! 

taehyung: can we meet up...I have something to talk about ...

jungkook: not now hyung...I am not going anywhere out of my house ...

taehyung: It's about.............y/n .............

jungkook: where can we meet? 

taehyung: come to the xxx cafe ...I am there ...

jungkook : on my way hyung ..

as soon as I hang up ...I went to the washroom, washed my face, and did a little makeup to hide my swollen eyes...I wore the first hoodie I found in my closet and with the same trousers, I hurried out of my house to the cafe ..actually after hearing y/n's name I became anxious ...

After I reached the cafe ...I looked around to see Taeyang and saw him at the corner having his coffee ..I rushed towards him " Hyung !!! what do u know about y/n !!!" I asked him placing my hands on the table ...Taehyung looked at me surprised " jungkook calm down " I took a deep breath and asked a little slowly "hyung ...where is y/n ??" Taehyung sighed " take a seat first I will tell u " I sat across him "hmm"

 Taehyung took a deep breath and said "so I know what happened between u and y/n, I also know how u are feeling right now...I also know that u cried the whole time after ur marriage till now ....and I also know u regret everything u did to her ... " Jungkook was looking down as he was at the verge of crying again "well y/n is gone .........." 

A/n - UwU oie taehyung what do u mean y y/n is gone ....are u gonna lie about y/n to jungkook or just tell him the truth ...bro u are his friend u can't do like that to him ...come on !!! 
that's all for this chapter I hope u all liked and enjoyed it ....thank u all for reading this ff ...I will try to be back soon with the next chapter until then stay safe and healthy ...Purpleheart u all !! I would like to take my leave now, Bug out !!