chapter 25

Jungkook was typing and doing his work on his computer as Y/n was doing her paperwork. 

Today they didn't had any proper words with each other.. other than discussing Jungkook's schedule.

It was 11:24 AM when Y/n received a call. When she picked it up and asked who it was, they replied "I am Park Jimin from The Park Industrie, could you please hand over the call to Mr.Jeon " Y/n asked Mr.Park to wait and ask Jungkook. 

"Mr.Jeon, Mr.Park wants to have a word with you" Jungkook looked at Y/n sighing her to pass the call . She did as she was told and started working on her paperworks again. 

  Jungkook pov~

"Hey kook , It's chimchim !!" I heard Jimin joyfully screaming "yeah..yeah I know . Why did you call in the office when you have my personal number ?" I asked with my famous cold tone 

"Actually It got deleted so yeah .. anyways don't be that cold kook, you know I hate it " I heard him from the other line and I knew he was rolling his eyes right now .

"fine , but why did you call?" I asked "Oh that. Actually It's my anniversary, SO I AM INVITING YOU AS THE CHIEF GUEST BRO-" Jimin shouted the half sentence causing me to pull the phone away from my ears. 

"Oh Happy Anniversary to you and your wife"I wished but heard a disappointed sigh from him "Bro... Am single" He said causing me to realise and widen my eyes ..'Oh right he is single' 

"Oh right! So what's the anniversary about?" I asked a bit awkwardly "My Industry" He replied with a scoff

"You should have been clear " I replied as I rolled my eyes "whatever, you should be there with a date at 5:30 sharp no excuses !! AND YOU MUST HAVE A DATE OR NO ENTRY!!BYE NOW" 

he replied and kept the call not listening to what was I about to say and living me dumbfounded . 'wait..I DATE' I thought loudly as I finally got what he said. 

Third Person pov ~

Y/n had a question to ask Jungkook but was waiting for him to end the call. 

When she heard the sound of Jungkook placing the phone back , She stood up with the file and went towards his table. 

"Mr.Jeon?" She started causing Jungkook to look at her with a what face. 

"I saw a vast difference over here look " She said and pointed out the difference which was due to some mistake in typing. "who was the one to type these ?" 

Jungkook asked angrily turning the page to see the name of the worker .." Mr.Oh ..huh?" He said with a smirk and looked up at Y/n  "Tell him to pack his stuffs as he is fired" 

After hearing that Y/n was so shocked as she made are you serious face and started protesting for the worker " But Mr Jeon , It's only a small mistake ..and-" she was cut by Jungkook's dead glare 

"do as I say , or you are fired too" saying that Jungkook left the office to god knows where and Y/n just sighed and went to her seat. 

She called the receptionist and asked them to tell Mr.Oh about it . 

Later at 1 ~

Jungkook was sitting on his chair thinking of whom to bring to the party ..'IU?..nah she is too clingy...wait everyone is ' He said as he scoffed at the thought of girls.

"Mr.Jeon, I am done with my work " He heard a voice so he turned to look at the owner and it was Y/n of course 

"well done, Now go to the mall and buy yourself some cloths ..You are coming with me to a party" Jungkook said directly as Y/n was the only one whom he knew who won't cling to him.

"but Mr.Jeon.." Y/n tried to protest but stopped when she say those scary glares of Jungkook again 

"no other words Miss.. Do as I say " He said and called someone "hey , Am sending someone and you already know what to do " and ended the call 

"go Y/n the car is waiting for you " Jungkook said while looking at Y/n with a serious look. Y/n the sighed as she knew there was nothing she could do and went to the car. 

After a long drive , that's what she felt they reached a mall and the drive asked her to get out of the car and get inside . 

When she entered the mall , She didn't knew what to do or where to go but then a female came to her and asked her to follow her. She did as she was told 

They reached to a stall which looked like a parlor. There they told her to sit on the chair as the other staffs did their best treatment and makeup. 

After she was done with the make up the Female from before again asked her to follow her. This time she was taken to the dress stall. 

There she was given a dress and asked to put it up. After doing that she checked herself on the mirror as she was unsure of the dress .

"Miss , you look beautiful " 

"It's gorgeous on you "

"Woh, You look outstanding"

The staffs said but y/n was still unsure as she never had ever wore such an open and tight dress. 

After the hair Y/n was taken to do her hair

After the hair Y/n was taken to do her hair. After finishing her hair. She was definitely looking gorgeous and outstanding. 

Y/n sat on the car as the driver was drooling while looking at her , making y/n feel uncomfortable.

"May you start the engine ?" Y/n said awkwardly making the drive to come back to reality and start driving. 

After hours of driving , what y/n felt like as the drive was looking at her time to time from the mirror biting his lips . 

Y/n opened the door of the car and immediately stepped out and looked around as she found herself in a familiar place. "great !! I got ready like this just to get back home" She sighed as she opened the front door. 

Jungkook pov ~

After sending Y/n to the mall I quickly completed my work . It was already 4:06 pm when I finally completed my work .. 

Thinking y/n must have already reached home and went to my car and drove back home.

To my surprise y/n was still not there . I went to my room and changed my suit . I did my hair and went downstairs and sat on the sofa , scrolling through my phone. 

As I was doing so the thought of y/n came across my mind and when I checked my watch it was already 5:09p.m . 'I know girls take a lot of time to get ready , But how long does a pig take to get ready?'

 I thought and laughed at it ....'wait did I just laugh?' When I heard the front door open I made my cold expression I took the car keys and went towards the front door. 

------------------------------------

I AM DONE , I CAN'T WRITE ANY MORE PLZ UNDERSTAND .. 
Sorry Had you all waiting for so long .. am really very sorry 
but I hope you enjoyed this chapter !!! 
Do shower this chapter with lots of love and comment if you think it deserves it 
and thank you for reading 

ALSO do follow me in instagram for the update status 
instagram id : An_shu501

 Purple heart you all !! stay healthy and happy !! I will take my leave now 
Bug out !!

words :1314