chapter XI

nancy - oh..really ,let me hear it "smirks"

jungkook - sure "smirks back "

jungkook - So, at first .............................

jungkook tells his whole plan to nancy and then nancy agrees with the plan and lets jungkook marry y/n and also agreed with helping jungkook with his plan but only if he takes her to he mall and let her buy any thing she wants and jungkook agrees with that ....after a while they reached the mall in nancy's car ...nancy went to almost each and every shop and bought each and every thing she liked ....and jungkook was carrying almost everythings that nancy bought...

and jungkook was carrying almost everythings that nancy bought

jungkook pov :-

omg so many bags if my father finds out that I have spend this much he will surely kick me out of the house and also if I have a girl friend he will bury me alive .......but I have to do this for my baby ok ok .....lets go to the car and drope my babe home and go back home ...After I drop nancy home I was about to go home untile my phone range and there was a message from my father telling me come to y/n's house ..........."thought"did she tell my dad that I have a girlriend oh...no..no...she has not ....plz god tell..me that she has not said that ...You are only m life saver .....plz save me ....omg omg....ok....jungkook clam down ...she has said nothing just drive and reach her house and we will see what will happen .....After few minutes I reached y/n's house and was thinking that should I go inside or not ......I keept thinking for about few minutes then I made a dicission of going inside and facing the problem ......I came out of the car and went inside and went to the living room .....As I entered the living room everyone had a serious face on which made me more scared ......

y/n's pov:-

After I said to bye to bambam and went inside my house ...I was still in my thought that will jungkook every like me like I like him .....I was in such a deep thought that I didn't realize that everyone was in the living room looking at me .....I just said that will he like me after  realize my parents and jungkook's parents where there and looking at me with their widen eyes and out of no where I asked ....

y/n - what ???

y/n's dad - who he ??

y/n - who he ???

y/n's mom - hee???who ?when ??

y/n- he ,who,when??

jungkook's dad- you said will he like me ???

y/n - did I ??

jungkook's mom- yes you did ...now who is he ???

y/n -- I don't remember anything ....."sweating little bit "

y/n's dad- really ???

y/n- yeahh........

y/n's mom - ok then go to your room .....

thank god I am saved ....I thought I was dead today ...but I survived wow ...amazing ....now lets take a shower ....

y/n' mom pov:-

there is something going one I have to find it out .......but howw................................yeahhh I got a idea but I need some help ok so lets ask this stupid people for help ....ok ok lets not insult them ...but they really are stuid ...anyways I need help so I have to ask them ....

y/n'mom-I think there is something going on !!!

jungkook's mom - I think that too !!!

jungkook's dad - but they will not tell us anything...

y/n's mom - I have a idea 

y/n's dad- not again .....but what is it....

find what is going on on the next chapter :)

thank you guys for reading this ff hope you had fun reading it anyways I am really sorry for the short chapters as I don't know what to write next but I will try my best to come up with the nice story and try to be fast please wait I will be back with another part very soon thank you again and baii >>>

baii = bye !!:)