The Encounter with the Three Half Naked Men and Ajna

Começar do início

The four made no movement. They had no intention of leaving the castle before they searched for what they were looking for. Diana knew this, and decided it would be best to reveal herself to them. If they engaged in battle, Ernesh and Caliban would be slaughtered like dogs.

Jumping from the torch holder, she made a perfect landing. The four were faintly shocked to see the one-armed girl move so agilely. Diana held out a hand signaling for the knights to stand down.

"Why do you wish to let these imposters search your home, mistress." Ernesh spoke, bothered that his mistress would be so open to such crude looking beings.

"Do you not see the superiority in power?" She asked. The two stepped down not saying another word.

"Ah, so you're the owner of this fine establishment.  I have an offer to make you miss...?"

"Diana. Diana Rose Brando."

"Miss Diana. My comrades and I are looking for something rather important, we'll be staying here for a few days and in return...we won't kill you."

Diana held a straight face. She wasn't going to let these...these pillar men scare her. She needed to look and act tough, otherwise they would take complete advantage of her kindness.

"Might I know the names of the ones I am to be a host to?" She asked, hands folding. She glared at them, unsure of what to think. They really were confident...

"Yes, of course. I am Kars." He pointed the pillar man next to him who had the nose ring. "This is Esidisi, and this is Wamuu." The young girl stepped forward by Kars. She had eyes that told Diana that she wasn't like the other three. She had a little more mercy than the rest of them.

"This is Ajna, my daughter." He placed his right hand on her shoulder, staring Diana in the eyes. As long as no harm came to her home, or her knights, she was fine with their company. 

"Do as you please, but no harm is to come to this place, understood?"

A small chuckle escaped Kars' lips, and he smirked. "Of course, "mistress"." He said in a mocking manner. Wamuu, Esidisi, and Kars began to move forward in search of whatever they were looking for. Ajna followed, but as she walked past, her red eyes locked with Diana's cold stare. They said to her "I'm sorry about all that, please forgive them." 

Ajna continued to follow them, and Diana took it to heart. This Ajna character didn't seem half bad. Maybe she could tell her a bit about her "guests".

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Two days later, Kars had warmed up to the place as wasn't being as cold to Diana as he was being on the first day. Of course, he was still sarcastic and would never let anything keep him from his work, but at least he didn't act like he was going to stab Diana in the back at any moment anymore.

Kars and Ajna were speaking in the library. They kept bringing up the words "Red Stone of Aja". Diana quietly stepped into the room. Ajna greeted her while Kars carried on with the conversation. 

Occasionally Diana was asked questions, but most of them were rhetorical. From the information Diana got from the conversation, she could put pieces of the story together.

Kars was born a very long time ago, an created a stone mask to overcome his races fear of the sun. His race was slaughtered by his own hand along with Esidisi. Now, they were looking for The Red Stone of Aja in order for Kars to overcome the power of the sun. They were confined to darkness just like she was.

"Yes, father, but what are we going to do about Joseph Joestar and Caesar Zeppeli?"

Joestar. Diana had hoped never to hear it again. It seemed as if the Joestar bloodline had continued. Revenge was what she wanted. Revenge was what she needed. B-but...if there were more Joestars...then that meant that Dio had been bested in battle against Jonathan. No, Dio was strong, he had to be alive.