FANSIGN

Kim Taehyung scroll down his phone with frown evidence on his face. Kim Namjoon couldn't help but notice how something is clearly bothering the younger. He approached the younger which startled the other a little bit and that definitely alert the leader.

''Are you okay?'' He asked gently as he took a seat beside Taehyung. ''Yeah, I'm fine.. hyung.'' The boy trail off trying to give a forced smile. Namjoon gave him a knowing look. ''You need to try better than that, kiddo.'' He said urging the boy to tell the truth.

Taehyung let out a sigh knowing there's nowhere he could fool any of the member. They know each other too well already. ''It's nothing. It's just me being paranoid.'' He told the older.

''What is it that's making you paranoid?'' The leader asked.

''It's just I was scrolling through Twitter and something was trending about me...'' He said in a small voice.

Namjoon look at him with soft eyes. ''Is it another hate tweet, you know not to focus on those, Tae-ahh.'' The older said with kind voice.

Taehyung nod at that. ''I know but I just can't shake off the threats, hyung. It's probably nothing. I'm going to look for Jiminie.'' He mumbled ready to get up.

He stopped when Namjoon reached up to his arms. ''Wait. Threat?'' He questioned voice full of worried.

''Yeah.'' He replied.

''What kind of threat?'' The older pressed.

''You know, dead threat. I saw Army trending about the account. It had my name on their username. Army was upset about it. I just went through it to check what's going on and saw it's a whole account with tweets with not nice word about me.'' He told the older.

Namjoon got up from his seat. ''I'll go check it out and alert the team if we must. For now, don't overthink about it, okay'' He said ruffling the younger's hair.

''Hyung, there is no need to make a big deal about it. It's probably just another hate account. Just words on the internet.'' He whine at the leader.

But Namjoon only wave at him making his way to one his belongings. Taehyung pout at that and turn around searching for his best friend or the maknae. He knows they could cheer him up, at least to take his mind off the things he had read on that hate account.

''They're so going to beat our ass.'' Taehyung said glaring at Jimin who only smiles sheepishly. Jungkook could only nod as he stare at the lift waiting for it to open. ''You guys are just being dramatic. They will totally understand.'' Jimin defend circling his hand around Taehyung's neck who's trying his best to get away but failing.

''We're like almost an hour late for dinner. Why you gotta take so much time getting ready?'' The maknae now whined looking at his watches. ''A man needs time to present himself.'' Jimin replied proudly.

Taehyung ruffle his hair. ''Yah! We're only going for dinner. You're dressing up like we're going to go for an interview.'' He told the older off.

''Leave me be!.'' Jimin smack Taehyung's arm making his way inside the lift when it opens. The younger two laugh following ahead.

The three boys stand quietly as they waited patiently to get to the lower floor. They tried to keep it low key as there's another person with them in the lift. If they just kept quiet, that is why they were wearing mask to cover their faces. Usually they'll be staff members with them but they told them to wait at the lobby instead. They weren't many people at the hotel and the destination from their floor to the lobby is not that long.

Jimin take out his phone when he feels his phone vibrate. Seokjin was texting him on their whereabouts. He was about to reply when a voice spoke.

''You're Bangtan Boys, right?'' The person asked.