Road Trip Part 1

''Yah! Be careful!'' Kim Seokjin yelled at the three boys fooling around walking to the van with their suitcase. 

Of course, the oldest was ignored as they continued laughing and teasing each other. ''I swear this trip is going to be the death of me.'' Min Yoongi mumbled yawning pulling his suitcase. 

''This is going to be fun! Like a trip with no cameras.'' Jung Hoseok said excitedly skipping away trying to chase after the maknaes.

Kim Namjoon only shook his head being the last one to follow his members to the members. 'This better be a chill one.' He thought to himself. 

The van was quiet surprisingly with the 7 members doing their own thing before arriving to their destination. Jungkook and Jimin fell asleep after an hour of the ride, Taehyung was busy admiring the road outside passing by even though his eyes is droopy, Hoseok scrolling through his phone, Yoongi just sat relaxed listening to his playlist, Seokjin was smiling entertaining himself with K-drama on his phone while Namjoon sat with his earphones on and reading some book. 

After 4 hours of drive, the van stopped suddenly. Jungkook woke up with a startled. ''We're here?'' He mumble sleepily. The rest of the boys who had also fell asleep along the trip woke up too. Taehyung rub his sleepy eyes frowning looking at the dark sky outside and at wherever they're stopping right now doesn't look like the villa they had rented. 

The van's door opened. Their manager Sejin peek inside. He was only asked to escort the boys to the place and he could come back to his home after that. The boys was supposed to have their private trip for a week, Sejin was of course to come back and pick them up. 

''Hey boys, something wrong with the van right now. The driver called for some help but it will take them some times to get here. You guys can come out and get some air if you want.'' He told them.

''I need toilet.'' Jungkook frowned. Sejin nod at him as he turn around to look around at the place they're stuck at right now. ''Oh, there's a toilet along the way. I saw it when we passed by just now. But might need to walk a little bit.'' The driver informed them. 

Sejin didn't think it's a good idea for the boy to go alone. He would go with him but he also needs to be here to make sure the van can move for them to leave this place. 

''Don't worry, hyung. I can go with him.'' Namjoon spoke up as he could see how in dilemma it is for their manager at the moment. 

Sejin smiled at the leader. ''Are you sure?'' The older asked again. ''Yeah, we'll just go and come back. You need to be here anyways.'' The leader spoke kindly.

''I want to come too!'' Their second youngest hurriedly said. ''Okay, whoever else that needs to go, better do it now.'' Namjoon told the others. But none the others needs too. 

The three walk away as they quickly search for the toilet. ''This place feels creepy.'' Taehyung said shuddering as they walk carefully. ''Don't worry, hyung. I'll protect you.'' The youngest said with big voice pulling the older closer. Taehyung glared at him pinching his waist causing the younger to giggled and move away. 

Namjoon only smile rolling his eyes at his donsaengs's antics. ''Is that it?'' Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung and Namjoon looke up frowning at how run down the place looked. ''Come on. We have to hurry.'' The oldest of the three said.

''That don't look save.'' Taehyung point out. 

''Don't worry about it. Just do your business and we can go to the others.'' Namjoon said to him. 

The two still didn't move looking at the run down building hesitantly. ''Guys, come on. There's 3 of us. Nothing to be scared about.'' The leader pull them both and try to kick the entrance of the toilet that had sign for male but it didn't budge.