Chapter 1: The News

Robin was drinking a cup of coffee sitting by the table against the window seat, he got up and went towards Beast Boy.
Starfire, as her hobby, was preparing the"Shake of milks" (Milkshake) which she learnt yesterday from a TV show. Cyborg was messing around with Silkie and Raven was facing the transparent glass wall and meditating, she sat in the direction where the morning sun shined and sun rays entered the room through the glass wall.
It was a peaceful morning.

"Guys! Guys! Come check this out! You cannot miss this!" As Beast Boy broke through the door excitedly.
He held on a page of the newspaper tightly.
Raven was clearly annoyed as she frowned when Beast Boy broke the peaceful climate but she got off the meditation and went towards him looking pretty much annoyed.
Robin still holding the cup of coffee in his hand went towards him and Starfire used her flight powers to go check on him quickly.
Cyborg kept Silkie on the couch and went to BB to see what he wants to show.

Everyone gathered round beast boy who spread the newspaper's front cover on the table he was standing nearby.
"Dudes, look we are in the front cover-" said BB excitedly.

"Well BB, good guys fighting bad guys and press not covering it? It's not possible. They might just have printed the news of yesterday when we caught the kidnapper and the murderer" said Cyborg shrugging.

"Yeah. Thanks for disturbing the peaceful morning." Said Raven in a annoyed tone.

"Oh c'mon! Listen to the full story!

Teen Titans. Probably a term we all heard no matter from which part of the world we are from! A group of teenaged super heroes from different parts of the world and universe, saving the day and the world from all types of threat! -"

"I probably should go and tune up the T-Car" said Cyborg as he walks towards the exit.

"My morning is wasted, I need to go to my room" said Raven as she said in a angry yet emotionless voice.

"I need to optimize my documents and files" said Robin as he took the last sip of his coffee and prepares to leave with Cyborg and Raven.

"I am creating the strawberry flavour the shake of milk, I hope it tastes as glorious as the fat chef made on live Television" said Starfire as she leaves for the kitchen.

Beast Boy was mouth opened at their reaction but then said with a smug face, "I bet you won't have leave if you saw or heard The Justice League part"

Everyone stopped right in their tracks and turned around in shock and surprise.
"The Justice League?" Asked Robin first.

"Yes, The Justice League" said Beast Boy confidently.

Cyborg said "Okay, you got us, BB, you gotta be kidding, getting on the league's notice radar is literally impossible."

"But we did! You can have a sneaky peeky in the column if you want to
... But only a sneak peek " Said Beast Boy as he showed the newspaper in front of him like a bull stunt man does with a red cloth in front of a bull.

Cyborg, Robin, Starfire and Raven push aside Beast Boy in a comical manner and Cyborg grabs the newspaper and reads the rest of the column, it read,
"They save people and beat up the villians at whatever the time is, just like it goes, When there's trouble, you know who to call!"
"Robin, your catchphrase is given here!" Said Starfire in a joyful manner.
Robin smiled and Starfire got a little closer to him.

"Their recent global contributions towards fighting crime have sparked a high level of believe and trust from the people across the globe!
The Justice League admitted it! In the recent interviewer with Jump City times, the league members said the following when one of your reporters asked about their opinion on the Teen Titans and multiple questions and here are they what they answered,
(Now, this is not what Cyborg is reading, scenes play of when the league members are surrounded by reporters from different media and ask, and this is the exact transcript of the conversation with the reporter and members written in the newspaper itself.)