CHAPTER SIX

The most out of it was her sorrowful expression like she just lost her best friend I looked at her I knew nothing about her. Her pink hair was at least at her waist in waves her purple eyes bored into mine, wait, is it even possible to have purple eyes her feature's were sad. Then a spot hit me like you can trust her and believe in her more than anything.

I scanned her face again, then images came to mind me last year with a lot of girls I think of all my friends.

"Samantha...is that you." I say disappointed I didn't remember her with all the time with the Cullen's I sneer that name in my head something is going on I feel it.

She smiled like a little kid, "Izzy glad your back." she says, her eyes glisten with a little too much happiness I missed her so much with my whole life.

"Yep, I'm back Sam and ani't no one going to bring the cover up." I tell her.

She smiled, before saying "Finally took you long enough Anglea said you weren't the same "

"What you know Anglea?" I ask confused "Yea." she says in a duh tone "Think about us in middle school." then it clicked.

Flashback

Me and Sam walked through the hallway with Jimmy her ' boyfriend' I was in front they were on my sides. Then the cheerleader squad came up, "You think you're popular." the head of the group said "And you're the little hoe that  has make out sections in the janitor closets." I said with sarcasm.

"You bitch." she goes to slap me, I was about to grab it before a small hand a  stopped her.

"You hit her slut it will be the last thing you do and that means you will not be able to cheer in hell." I look at her this was Angela.

I never saw her like this. She didn't look the same. And her style changed.

"W-well."

"Okay, I don't LIKE YOU so go SREW yourself." I say the group gasps and she walks off flipping her hair and the rest of her group doing monkey see monkey do.

"Thanks." I say to Angela "No problem." she says with a smile and turns to walk off but I grab her arm.

"Wait, sit with us today and I like your outfit." I say with so much emotion.

"Not bad yourself  Swan." she says.

"Friends, call me Izzy." I say she looks shocked I said friend "Let's go," she says I lead my group to the table everyone seems shocked she chilling
with me.

End of flashback

That explains so much now I look at her and I pull her close and we hug each other and  we cry it. I missed my two best friends, in my life just what tell I get all of them.