CHAPTER THRITY-SEVEN

The crew that was going on the mission, was packed ready to go. Bella had a plan of her on, she would go in, and pretend to a human. She picked up a power, not to long ago she could change her appearance from human to vampire. Jasper was a slightly worried about his mate being distant after five weeks from the proposal. Heck, it was the happist day of Jasper' life.

Bella, didn't mean to be distant but without her mate for a weeks or even months, in the south was bad, being even more attached to your mate made it seem harder to focus on a mission. Plus, she knew Maria knew Jasper scent anywhere. Bella was going to destroy that, puta once and for all.

The jet was packed, and every single seat was filled. Jasper say in a seat next to Bella, smiling at her, kissing her lips lightly. Bella found herself deepening the kiss.'What a plan Bella. It's not even working!' She thought to herself and only herself.

Bella's ring glitered in the light, shimmered on a wine glass. It took two days to get to Texas's one day flying and another one and a half day driving and running at vampire speed. They soon came up to a huge contry house, it was freshly painted a gray with deep red shutters, and the door was the same color. Next to it was a ranch with about twenty horses.

Before Jasper could process, lips were pressed to him and then realeased, leaving him with a gust of wind. Bella couldn't beileve what she was doing. Her heart was pumping, her face came back with came back but with enchanted features, and her hair was black with purple. It hurt her more than anything at the choose she would fulfill.

The pain clenched through her immortal heart. 'Bella let me through. I can cope.' Major told her ripping her way through her mind.

The Major walked through the alley ways as a vampire began to come after her. The Major slung her bag over her shoulder while taking out a cigar. Soon she got toward the middle and slid down the wall crying.

"Look what we have here.' The vampire hissed "A little emo girl. Lost your mommy?"

Bella grinned slightly "No bitch, I didn't but you did. Your mama must of didn't like that face." The vampire hissed but laughed before saying "I like you kid you for fire."

Then he ran up too her and bit into her neck, blood rushed through the holes but the venom ran through the blood inside of her. The Major roared as it burned. Bella held the Major back telling her to stick with the plan.

-------------
The man with the blonde hair went trashing in pain. The fire the pain his mate was in trouble. Jane ran too get the letter Bella left with the pilot.

' One week you have. I'll take the numbers down, but you must train and plan the battle. I'll see you soon. Jasper the pain well be gone by now.'
Love Bella.

Just to her word the pain died down. The letter was snachted from Janes hands into his own. His wasn't there but the Major was. With a gruff voice and a straight back "Get to working! Get training and I mean NOW! We don't have time to be building a bridge and crying vemon!"

Peter and Char came out the house "Captin, lieutenant I suggest you help them." He said "Yes Major." They both nodded "I need to groups separate!" Peter said.

Jasper sat alone in a tree looking over the land. The wind blew in his face, his lover held the same wind in her face. The night came the full moon was out, the wind glistend agian the moon shadowed his face. The owls hotted and the lake was glistening from the moon. The stars were out too.

Peter was off to the side. Looking at the Major he was worried.
'War.
Death.
Win.
Enoy.
Major.
Ares.

-----------------
A/N:
Love it?
Hate it?
It's short but it's the best I can do.
Bella has a plan?
Well she die?
Peter and Char bitches 😜

Contains words 709.