CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

The lamps light the hallways, Heidi closed a room door, shaking her head, screams echoed through it. Paul paced the floor in Jared's room, they all heard the screaming.

Bella was in Samantha's room, keeping herself locked down resisting her friends blood. Samantha was on the bed,in a trendelenburg's position with the legs in stirrups, semi-Fowler position with a pillow under the knees, prone position with the legs separated and elevated, and supine position with a wedge under the right hip. Bella was mad, completely outraged as she saw her friend in labor.

Samantha was pregnant, with a hybird baby, Samantha was turned into a hybird not to long ago, a month at the longest but was pregnant before she as turned.

The baby was Paul's and the baby was killing her friend. It was half human, half wolf, and vampire. If the kings thought it was a threat it would be killed. Bella stormed out of the room Jane quickly followed behind leaving Leah, Cleo, and Angela on the room with Sam.

Bella stormed into Jared's room, flashing in front of Paul, the Major was making its way into her mind. The newborn let her ego take over that had years of vampire instinct.

"WHY THE HELL COULDN'T YOU KEEP YOUR DAMN WOLFY SPREM IN!' the Major yelled with outrage "YOU GOT MY BEST FRIEND PREGNANT AT EIGHTEEN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS EIGHTEEN AND PREGNANT?" The Major pushed Paul into a wall, punching him with ease. Jared held in a laugh knowing it wasn't the right moment.

Paul kept himself toghter and refrained from changing and hitting her back. Jared and Heidi shared a look, moving out of the room. Heidi went to get Caius and Marucus, and Jared went to get his formal alfa, that had now taken Sam place. All three people where quickly notified, but by the time they were back, the whole room was in disaster.

Paul was found on the floor with a vampire punching him in the face. They couldn't beileve their eyes, Caius and Marucs eyes were huge just the same as Jacobs while Heidi and Jared acted like it was nothing.

Marcus speed over to Bella with Caius in tow "Bella, my daughter. You need to find your self agian, regian your inner self." Marcus said in a small whipser as he and Caius dragged Bella off of Paul.

Jacob ran to his pack member. Jacob looked for injures but the only thing he had a bad black eye and a slit lip. The Major seemed to have calmed from its sea of rage, going back into her own shell, Bella came back.

Bella looked into Caius eyes, she missed someone with blonde hair. Bella eased that thought taking her emotional feelings with her. Bella heard another scream come from her friends room, and she rushed out to help. When she entered, everyone was struggling. Jacob and Jane entered behind her looking at the mess.

"Okay, there has to be an C-section.' Bella said with a pause "Angela you can use the scalpel. I can't do it." Bella said ordering people around "Cleo get towels and clothes for the baby. Don't forget the milk bottle. Leah watch all of us, we might no be able to control." Leah nodded obeying and kissed Cleo on the cheek.

Anglea and everyone got into scrubs, washing their hands. Anglea applied gloves to her hands and grabbed the scalpel cutting into the skin to get the baby from pretty much dieing. But no matter how hard she tried a hard cover was over it.

"I can't do it. It's like a cover is over it." Anglea said "She is dying get her out!"

Angela looked at the bloody scapel in her hand in hunger. Bella slapped it out her hand. Angela growled in an savage way but whimpered telling them she needed out, about to suck her friend dry.

Jacob tackled her out of the way, into the floor screaming between the lines 'Anglea no!'. Anglea went down without an fight not wanting to hurt Samantha. She let him win, she let him win on purpose.

"Get her out of here! Alice, Jane." Bella yelled.

Alice came into the room tackling the half newborn, Jane adding a little pain. But Angela went willing.

'Bite into the stomach. With your teeth.' Major Izzy voice rang through out Bella's head.

Bella leaned down, sorrow and grief feeling her eyes. With bared teeth Bella sunk her teeth in Sam's stomach ripping away into it. Sam cried out in pain.

The white sheets, Bella, and Sam was covered in blood, dark red blood soaked through everything. Bella bite into Sam's skin again, Bella paused each time looking into her friends eyes, with remorse then bit in again.

Sam was red tints flash in her eyes, her cheeks hollow, Sam screamed loudly. The bed sets her only stresser until Leah sat beside her, with an left arm streached out, Sam clenched into it with every fiber in her body.

Bella but into it again making a hole into the stomach, prying it open with her fingers a little Bella reached into the womb. Taking a baby out, removing the ability cord from its nable. The baby had brown and blonde whips on its head, a hazel eye color, and rosy cheeks.

"It's a boy." Bella said looking at the baby, studying the face.

Samantha smiled, taking the baby in her arms. Jared walked in at the moment smiling. Bella looked at him glaring.

"Congrations. I'll get the doctor." Bella said turing around.

But before she made it out, Samantha screamed causing her to run back in. Jared began doing comparisons on Samantha's chest. Bella walked closer, Sam was close to dieing. Taking a needle out her lab coat, Bella spent hours training for this. Bella flashed to Samantha side, plugging her venom into her heart.

"What is that?" Jared asked Bella.

"I'm saving your baby mamma. My best friend and sister. It's my vemon. You got it Mr. Fairy tale?" Bella said with a sacristic voice.

Bella turned around and walked out, ordering Cleo and who ever else to sew Samatha's stomach and get her dressed. Bella was ordered to go to the throne room. Before Bella left she went up to Leah, Leah had a spranged arm, putting her on bed rest and put it in a sling. After Bella gave her pain revielers, Bella entered the throne room, all heads to meet her.

But she meet eyes with an honey colored vampire haired, with golden eye with a little stream of red. His muscles looked great through the all black outfit, with black snake skinned cowboy boots and a black cowboy hat. The whole room was frozen, the other two vegetarian vampires looked shocked at seeing her here. But generally happy to see she was alive,well the best alive you could be as a vampire.

"Bella." The honey blonde said in southern accent, moving closer to her.

Bella froze, her frozen dead heart felt like it started to pump. The roses in the room seemed to grow agian, the frost on the ground seemed to evaporate into the layers. Their unneed breathing formed on eachother, their eyes searching eachother. The honey blonde hair man cuffed Bella's cheek, she leaned into his touch purring slightly.

"Jasper. My Jasper." Bella purred to get mate.

Jasper smiled in a slight smirk. Bella smelled in his scent the moves around him,
cinnamon and gunpowder,topped off with a hint apples. Her fingers grasing onto his shoulders, as Jasper leaned in and pressed his soft lips to her pink rose petled lips.

---------------

Love it?
Hate it?
Okay that's the surprise.
Samantha had a baby SURPRISE!
Jasper and Bella finally saw eachother and kissed.

What should the baby boys name be?

Ready for the mission?

Should Jasper go?

Seth is going, Jacob is going, Alice is going, Rosalie and Emmett, Jane and Demetri.

Anyone else.... okay, yes Alec and Angela is going.

I hope you liked this chapter.

Comment, Fan, Vote, Follow.

Next time my little, blood suckers.

This chapter is dedicated to andrea020202 because she really helped me out in this story, and she was supportive.

I'm giving out other dedications in the other chapters.

This chapter contains 1383 words.