CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

#No offense in this part#

So we all walked in my arm around Angela she such a little tease just so you know, but I'll get her back believe me. As soon as we walk in the halls the crowd moves are we that intimidating , fear was rubbing off everyone, since the pack came it gave us more of a lead even without the Cullens they still shift every know and then it turns out vampires are coming here a little more.

Making our way to the class room since I didn't bring text books just a note book and pencil like the rest so we walk in the classroom and take a seat beside each other and behind. After a while Leah walks in "Bae hey!" I yell and jump up running to hug her she hugs back "Hey rebel." She says sitting down with me " Angela baby come here." I say she walks over and sits in my lap so we are cuddling.

Soon the bell rings the teacher walks in "Stop being disturbing lesbians you are and get off!" The teacher says she so annoying and how dare she Anglea is mad as hell she starts to shake "You heard me get off." The teacher says.

"How about no get you're ugly ass out my face before I make you." I say with venom the class quiets down and the peel that heard ahhh and say burnt "What did you say." She asks non hearing.... " First you need a hearing aid and second she said no and get you're ugly ass out her face before she makes.ya.... and if you don't get out of.mine.I'll. Hit. you."Angela says with a smirk kissing me, "You mess with them you mess with me and the others." Sam says pointing to the pack who nods and says yea,then she walks to Paul and kiss him like she owns him.

"GET OFF OF HIM AND STOP!" Mrs. Ugly says "Make her." Paul says the class is shocked all of a sudden Jessica gets up and moves to a boy named David and makes out with him then Lauren gets up and moves to her boyfriend Ken, and makes out with him.

"That's it all of you the group that follows Isabella get the hell out." Mrs ugly says one by one we stand up then the class stands which they stand silently too and go to their girlfriend's or boyfriends some the same sex. We all walk out the class and run the school.