CHAPTER FORTY

Japser was pacing the floor before he turned around facing everyone. "We need to get in there and get Bella!"

Aro sighed; "We can't just charge in!"

"Are you sure about that?',Peter said with a smirk " As my knower is telling me, let's take these bitches down!"

Emmett and Felix fist pounded wanting to get their little sister. Caius smiled before joining Peter, Emmett, and Felix.

"We can't risk ranks!" Aro said. "Please brother this is an army with high class ranks, I want my daughter back." Marcus said stepping toward with Victoria wanting her daughter back beside Jasper's side.

Rosalie stood with them to making eyes go to her "I want my sister back." She said and Jacob and Alice stood with her also.

Jane and Alec disobeyed Aro's orders along with Angela and Demetri. Aro sighed "Its not the same without Bella."

Seth walked out of the tent, his fetures sad and helpless. "I love Bella but Ally needs someone to stay and care for her. I wish to stay if I can."

Everyone nodded before Alec shook his head, "Angela must stay with you."  He says and sighs looking away from her big doe eyes.

-------
The Major looked around the room. Blood splattered the walls, limbs twitching on the floor. She licked her lips as she ran a hand through her untamed hair.

"Must stay in control. Must stay i-' She reapted before the door creaked open and a scared mere little vampire waved.

"I'm sorry Miss, but Lisa need to inform Major. Your family is coming, prepare for war." The vampire said a small sad smile before leaving.

The Major smiled before standing up, Enyo pulling forward.  "I want my trained vampires ready now! The ones that are trusted! Everyone else dies." She says to Lisa who nods.

------
The Volturi stood at the line, barring their teeth. Maria's army stood tall and also barring their teeth.

"Major Whitlock you will pay for leaving me! Along with you friends!" Maria yells.

"Let us being!" The Major says with a glare.

Major Izzy let out a war cry beofre taking out a vampire beside her, grabbing the vampires arm she threw her. The girl vampire launched up kicking Major Izzy in the chest.

"Hailey Namui." Izzy hisses and chargers once agian, grabbing Haileys arms and twisting them off. And then fills her with pain she busted into flames.

Alice was face on with Jeff Kenn. Alice rapped her body tightly around Jeff. But Jeff flung her off making her to through several trees. Alice stopped putting a foot down and digging her nails into the ground making a crack. She ran full speed into a high kick making his head spin to the side.

Jeff smiled kocking Alice to the ground, his grip hard as he kissed her, pulling off her pants and entering himself in. Alice screamed loudly and was struggling.

A rip was heard and a growl, Jeff was gone leaving just his legs. "Jacob...."  a scream taken place and a head was thrown. A wolf came near Alice and he was limping a bit, he licked her face and whimpered.

Caius was fighting along side Emmett. Emmett  we playing and tearing the newborns apart.  Caius slammed a big newborn down, ripping his head off in the process.

"What the hell do they give you people, damn!" He yelled and helped Emmett fight two medium sized vampires.

Jasper had turned into the Major. He and Bella were fighting a long side eachother.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Major growls flipping Izzy over a newborns head. "I couldn't!" She says ripping the newborns head off.

Two vampires came at her the same time, she grabbed ones head off before sitting flames to ones head and feet. She picked that newborn up and ran through a while bunch of others. Their limbs flying off one by one.

"That's right bitches burn!" Izzy yells hearing them yell in pain

She threw the newborn she was using for a war staff. She was face to face with Chelse. Major held Izzy as she kicked her in the face and twisted tackling Chelse ripping her head off.

Izzy ran toward the middle and slammed her fist down. The ground cracked and screams echoed. People fell in. Rosalie was battling a newborn and the ground cracked underneath the newborns feet, and he fell grabbing Rosalie in the process.

Peter and Char saw Rosalie fall, and heard her shrill scream. Peter was fighting a new born and Char just finished. Char ran over in lighting speed, kicking dust and grass behind her.

"Dammit Rose hold on for me!" Chat yells catching Rose before she fell in.

The vampire still attached to her, Izzy saw. The vampire soon was dust and ashes.  Jane and Alec were battling three newborns, Alec spread darkness to them taking thier senses away and Jane added pain before ripping off their heads.

One vampire was left. A coward. A bitch. And one person everyone wanted to kill.

Maria.

Maria had Izzy. Maria had Izzy by the neck. Izzy whimpered a bit as her neck had cracks.

----
A/N
Love it?
Hate it?
I feel bad for not writing in a long time.

CHAPTER CONTAINS 879 WORDS