That Damn Closet (ARIDEN)

Yo it's the girl who nobody knows but whose previous oneshot got a pretty good response, so-

For another oneshot

Yippee

Don't mind the elephants.

-𓃰𓃰𓃰-

There are times when one should never mess with Brynne Rao.

And then there are times when Aru Shah and Aiden Acharya specifically decide to mess with Brynne Rao.

In their defense, the pissed-off version of Brynne is A-terrifying, and B-hilarious. Well, depending on whose side you were on.

For Aru and Aiden, being Brynne's sister and best friend, respectively, they was safe from the more serious physical injuries, which meant they could instead focus more on pushing her buttons.

Aru had named it Operation Cream Bee. The plan was simple. Everywhere Brynne didn't expect there to be whipped cream, there was whipped cream messily slapped on by the two. They didn't use shaving cream, because, well, where was the fun in not being able to eat the item you were pranking with?

Brynne's towel? Whipped cream.

Her closet? Whipped cream.

The pantry? Whipped cream.

Her shoes? Whipped cream.

Her wind mace? Whipped cream.

The oven? Whipped cream.

Every sink handle and doorknob? You guessed it, whipped cream.

The only place that didn't have whipped cream covering it was the fridge. The one place where the whipped cream was supposed to be.

When they was done, Aru carefully cleaned herself up and sat on the couch, scrolling through her phone like she didn't have a care in the world. Aiden was across the room, editing photos on his computer. It was only Brynne, Aiden, and Aru at home at the moment, as everyone else had gone to the Night Bazaar for errands. Which made it the perfect time for their prank train to pull into the station and run over Brynne in the process.

Brynne had slept in, as she so often did, but Aru suspected she'd be up right around-

"ARU!"

Annnndddd there she was.

Brynne marched downstairs, still in her pajamas, whipped cream splattered just about everywhere on her.