Nico di Angelo

Ok so dedication to
JoeyKress!!!! 😃😃😜😆😇
Most votes on this story along with Jessica_Acissej

Hope you enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Percy POV

I was walking in the woods with the none other Andrew Jackson...and Phoebe. "Why are you so quiet Perce?" Andrew asked teasingly. This has been going on for 30 minutes and to this is what it sounds like, "Im so stupid yea!!! Kill me Omega!" I thought before smiling at it.

"What, you thinking about Annabeth HUH?!" The pest asked.

"No, I'm thinking about how you will die." I calmly said, smirking. His eyes grew in fear. I didn't resist holding the urge to laugh.

Phoebe looked at us, "Boys." We men don't know what it is with the hunters, they can't even take a joke or laugh for once.

Phoebe looked at me with a dead serious in the eye, I choked, "Did I say that aloud?" I thought.

"Yes you did! Idiot!" She growled.

"Exactly what I said," I thought once again.

"SHUT UP YOU $*^#!" Let's say those words were words of kind thought.

"Ok ok sor-" I didn't get to finish my sentence, because someone behind us grabbed the three of us, the next thing we knew, we were in a dark, dark place.

"Eer, how did we get to the Underworld so fast?!" I started, "Someone either teleported or-" I sensed him...Nico di Angelo. He shadow traveled us here.

"Nico!" I called in a 8 year old voice, "Come out, come out wherever you are!"

I heard the 'trying-to-resist-the-urge-to-laugh voice in a small corner. I jumped and in 1.2 seconds, Nico was up against the wall chuckling. I smiled. Then I heard Andrew in the background.

"Gaaaay" He coughed up quietly. My head turned to him and in 0.8 seconds he was pinned against another wall.

"Sorry what did you just?!" I yelled in his ear.

"Nothing! Nothing I swear!" He pleaded. I was laughing so hard inside I didn't even know how guts were still in 1 piece.

"That's what I thought." I said in stern voice as I threw him against the wall. I started to walk away when I sensed a knife being thrown at me. I stopped.

Caught the blade.

Then threw it back at him.

I heard a screech of pain as I turned around to see Andrew stuck to the wall, a knife in his shirt pinning him to the wall. By the time he got the blade out, I had already talked to Nico saying thank you and that stuff, He informed me that he would have Hades shadow travel to Tartarus then return with an ounce of energy left.

Nico told he had done it before but wasn't able to travel back to his throne, but right next to Cerebus. Interesting, I thanked him once more then turned back to the other 2 members of this quest.

"Well I guess we'll be going?" Phoebe asked.

"We shall." I replied...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thank you fellow reading and my followers who have helped me with this book along with percyjacksonloverJW! Peace! ✌️

Follow me I'll follow you, Golden fool.

Signing off~

C&T Stoll1