The Void

Okay, I'll try hard to make longer chapters, but in the mean time, here's the chapter.

O_o

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Percy POV

My head throbbed as I tried to rub my temples, attempting to cut some slack in my migraine. Where was I? Definitely not the Underworld... Or was it? Black... but the gamma wasn't as dark as the underworld. Heck, it was darker! I finally regained consciousness and managed to to half yell, "Where am I?!" Ow, it hurts to talk...

I walked around, there was barely enough lighting to see the place. Odd, this place looked like Chaos' palace... hang on, it was Chaos' palace! No, a miniature version of it. This couldn't be his planet, It wasn't this dark! Or was it? Did my death caused that much pain? No, it couldn't have.

A shiver was sent down my spine as I felt a strong aura close to me. Jeez, this power source made Chaos look like a tool belt!

"Who's there?" Was all I managed to say. Hold on a second, Chaos told me something about this. This... this place was the Void. The actual Void. The very first place In the entire universe. The only person who lived in here was the one and only...

"Void?" I inquired, putting a little hope into my words.

"Very good young Perseus Jackson. I must say I'm very impressed your accomplishments." A deep, hollow voice spoke. Then, Void stepped out...Did I ever mention how much Dad looks like Granddad?

"My name is Void, The very first man to ever step foot in the whole entire universe, and creator of Chaos and Order." Void explained. I was shocked to say the least. why did he want me of all people to be with him right now?

"Not to be rude or anything but, why the hell am I here?!" I half yelled. Void chuckled.

"Percy, dear bo-" Before he could I replied, I interupted.

"My name is Omega."

"Very well, Omega. You are here because I am giving you a second chance," Void started, "You gave your life to save the camp that destroyed it. A deed of such bravery and loyalty. Also, for the ones you love." 

Wait how does he know? Okay, yes I gotta admit, I did it because of Artemis. I had a slight affair for the maiden goddess. Her beautiful auburn hai- wait why am I thinking of this?! She is a maiden goddess, she can't love.

"What do you mean?" Was I could manage.

"Omega, you're going back to Earth. I am bringing you back to life. I fear they will need every last warrior they can get." Void truthfully said. I was shocked and honored by his statement. I was going back to Earth! I was going to see my Artem- wait my?! Stop Omega stop.

"Thank you Void, what can I do for you?" I said. Void chuckled.

"The most you can do is save Earth. Now you must be going before Its too late." He shooed me into a portal, however, before I could step in, Void stopped me.

"I forgot to give you my blessing. You can turn into any animal, change your appearance, and control all 4 elements. Also, you can send people here, for eternal punishment." He smiled. I grinned. thank you Void.

With that, I stepped into the portal.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Okay, I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!! The first person to comment #_canyoulike_not_ will be in the next chapter! I just need the following facts. Please comment #_canyoulike_not_ to stop suicidal acts.

First Name

Facial features

Height

What you usually wear

Hair and eye color

Thanks! Follow me, I'll follow you.

Signing off~

C&T Stoll1