Chp 4: Night of Change

Areum P.O.V

Today is my wedding day and I am standing in front of the door......I linked my arms with Jimin oppa.....I am hella nervous.....The door opened and we started walking down the aisle.....Jungkook friends were standing on his side as their wives and Rose Unnie were standing on my side....we reached there...Jimin oppa gave my hand in jk's hand.....and said...Jungkookie please take care of my sister I believe you....

That's when I saw my husband he was looking so handsome...I mean soon to be...

"You r looking really handsome Mr jeon

"You r looking really handsome Mr jeon...."

"Same goes for you...you are looking so beautiful in white Mrs Jeon..."{ someone please play Beautiful in white...uhhhh I love that song...You look so beautiful in white....😍😄🤗}

"Well thanks Mr jeon

"Well thanks Mr jeon..'"

The Priest started saying

"Do you Mr Jeon Jungkook take Park Areum as your beloved wife...."

"I do....."

"Do you Park Areum take Jeon Jungkook as you beloved husband...."

"I do......"

"Now I pronounce you both as husband and wife....You may kiss the bride...."

Jungkook pulled me closer to him by my waist....my hands landed on his chest....he grabbed the back of my neck....and pulled me closer to him.....I could feel his breath on my lips....I wrapped my hands around him.....he brushed his lips with mine....yah Jeon Jungkook now u are teasing me.....

He locked his lips with mine....

He stared kissing me really slow and softly...I followed his lead....It was full of love and sincerity....

That's what you and I thought
would be our first kiss....that's how I wanted our first kiss to be....but no

Jungkook harshly pulled me closer and grabbed the back of my neck......and started kissing me roughly.....I couldn't breathe.....because It's my first time kissing....I don't know what to do.....he bit my lower lips......I hiss in pain....not that loud so nobody listened us.....what has gotten into him......I couldn't breathe so I hit his chest then he pulled back and gave me a smirk an evil one.....what is he doing.....is he really my Jungkook.......