Dont leave me

Danny POV

"That Edward kid that Bella talks so much about..... I don't know what their history is but she's gonna do anything to get him back you know."

I feel tears run down my cheeks. I haven't seen him in so long. Does he even care that I'm gone. Maybe Bella went to go see him and convinced him I wasn't worth it.

" Oh? So you're in love with this man too? Pfft. PATHETIC!" She spit in my face and I flinched.

I try to let out a scream as she tears the last toe off but my voice is so hoarse. I can barely even open my mouth without wanting to cry. There's just pain all over.

I've been in this chair for who knows how long. My fingers and toes are gone for maybe the 15th time? I lost count a while ago.

I throw my head back and take it. Maybe this is what i deserve for all the bad I've done. Maybe this is my reckoning. This is what I deserve. Dad? Forgive me.

Edward POV
I hear grunting and whimpers. I look next to me and see Danny moving around quite a bit with a sad scowl on her face. I gently close my book and pick her out of the covers. I put her on my lap and sway us back forth as I rub her back. Her heart beat starts to slow and her eyes open.

"Sorry." I shake my head and make her straddle me. I push her back so her chest hits mine. I breathe in her scent and sigh.

" Nothing to apologize for." She hums and looks at the time. She groans and falls off of me and onto the floor. I peak over the bed to see her hands over her face. She sits up quickly and pouts.

" I'm bored!" She throws her hands up and then folds them. I chuckle and she hits me.

" What do you want to do then cutie." She scowls and then hits me again.

" I'm not cute." I jump off the bed and then crawl over to her. She gulps and blushes as our faces get close together. I put my lips to her ear and hum.
" Fine. What do you want to do then princess."

I pull my lips back from her ear and move them to her lips. I see her eyes flick down at my lips and I quickly close the gap. She leans back on her hands. I put my hands on her back and she removes her hands from the ground and wraps them around my neck.

I kiss down her neck and she moans quietly. I snicker and she huffs. She pushes me on my back and then straddles me. I look at her confused while she smirks.

" What are you- ohhhh fuck." She takes a bite of my neck. My hands find their way to her ass and I squeeze tightly. I feel my hips buck and I hold back another moan. If this doesn't stop soon, she won't be able to move at all.

" S-stop!" She finally lets go of neck and I groan at the empty feeling. I look up at her through lidded eyes and she's smirking. I put my hands over my face and groan.

" You're annoying I hope you know that." She laughs and try's to get off of me. I pick her up and hug her tight.

" E-Edward!? Get off! You're gonna kill me!" Lessened the hold but didn't completely let go.

" I missed you." Her breath hitched as I pulled my face away from her ear. I set her down and put her against the wall. She looked up at me.

" I missed you so much. Don't leave me please." She smiled at me and grabbed the collar of my shirt. She kissed me slowly. I put my other hand on the wall right above her and sighed into it. She pulled away and I looked deep into her eyes.