Time of the Month

Danny POV

It was so eerily quiet laying in bed after that whole scene. I still don't remember switching with him or most of the events that happened before that, but I was painfully aware of what happened after. 

I could've never said those things to Kaneki. I would never say those things to him. He hasn't said a word but it seems as if he's not as tense as he was before. If all he needed was a slap, I would've asked Touka to do so a while ago, no offense to the man himself. For the first time in forever, I feel at ease. I don't feel worried, hungry, or angry. He's at peace and even if he doesn't want to say anything, I know. He loves me. 

It wasn't my goal to hurt you or your family Danny. 

I sigh and look up at the ceiling with a smile on my face. 

I know, Kaneki. You're not that type of person. I just hope that now we can move on. Your family and mine love us dearly. They want to help and you need to learn to let them. We can't keep hiding things from them and you can't hide things from me anymore. 

He hummed and I could practically feel him nodding his head before he went silent and, I'm assuming, to sleep. I heard the door to Edward and I's shared room open but the events of the day finally caught up to me, knocking me out cold. 

*time skip* 

I feel soft hands caressing me awake slowly. A few soft kisses hit different parts of my face causing me to flinch, not knowing where they were going to land next. I touch in front of me, eyes still closed, to meet a hard wall also known as Edward's chest. I knew it was probably stupid early so I turned my body away from him, towards the door of the room, and tried to will myself back to sleep. 

The next time hands touched my body, they weren't as sweet as before. They felt hungry, depraved, and on their last sense of self control. I scoffed inwardly as Edward felt up and down my thighs and slowly moving towards the front of my body. He pressed the front of his body against the back of mine and I couldn't help but to push back. 

" I knew you were awake." I cursed under my breath before I'm flipped back towards Edwards chest. I open my eyes and tilt my head to meet his eyes. He's biting the edge of his lips, almost to stop himself from kissing me dumb. Now, his teeth don't change much when he's about to eat but they do point out a bit more than usual and that's what I'm looking at. 

A terribly hungry, terribly horny, Edward Cullen. The hunger in his eyes almost made me shy away but I forced myself to continue to look at him. What a site to see, Edward Cullen so fucking horny that he wakes me up at, probably, a stupid early hour of the day, to fuck. 

" I'll indulge you today, but only because you look so fucking ready to devour me." He chuckles and lowers his head to nip at my throat softly. It stings a good amount but I can't help but to sigh at the feeling. He moves slowly down the front of my body, going so carefully as if not to break me. 

Although my strength is established, unless he's actually inside of me, he's almost too gentle. As if looking at me the wrong way will break me. I'm going to take advantage of it. 

I kick his legs that's fallen over top of mine and push him to the side. Before he can recover, I straddle him and begin to untie the strings on his sweatpants. He goes to speak but I look up at him and put my finger up to my own mouth. 

I link him mentally as I pull his pants and boxers down in one fell swoop. 

You wouldn't everyone to know how needy you are yeah? What you're going to do it let me make you feel good and you're gonna sit nice and still for me. Or i'll stop. Understand? He nods his head quickly as my hand wraps around his throbbing length.