What are you doing to me

Danny POV

I wake up to arguing down stairs. I just hear a lot of people's voices. I look next to me and don't see Edward.

" Bella if it weren't for you we wouldn't have been in that mess in the first place! How dare you blame her for it. If you hadn't been going around cutting your hand, which you never do so don't you dare say it was an accident, she wouldn't have lost control. You're so mad that I had to stay with her last night? Imagine being so insensitive you can't see the bigger picture!"

" I knew this would be a bad idea Edward. You fall for her lies. She's a bad person edward! She eats people like me! I don't understand how you're ok with that! Maybe you like her! I wonder how little she had to say to convince you to stay in the bed with her last night while you were supposed to be with me! You like a whore Edward!

I gasp and look between the both of them. Everyone's eyes are on me and I just feel so small. Why did I cause this? What did I do?

" I'm going to get ready. Call me when it's time to go." Edward sighs. He goes to say something I'm assuming but jasper tells him to let it go.

Edward POV

" Bella you need to leave. We need to go soon."
She scoffs and runs out the door. She slams it closed. I kick at a chair and run my hands through my hair and down my face. What's so bad about Danny. She finds such a problem with Danny but has no problem with us.

I walk upstairs and knock on Danny's door. I don't know what it is about her but she's doing something to me. I get happy just seeing her. I thought I loved Bella until she was purposely trying to get Danny sent away. If Danny had lost control in school, she would've been gone and never would've been able to come back. Bella knows that. I want to say it's jealousy but it feels like something more.

" Please open up. You weren't supposed to hear that." She opens the door with wet hair and waves me in. God she looks so gorgeous.

" Maybe next time you argue about someone in the house, keep it down." I apologize again and she chuckles. We lay down on the floor together.

" Nice outfit."
"thanks."

" Danny  I'm really sorry about Bella

" Danny I'm really sorry about Bella. I don't know why she hates you so much."
She shrugged
" I knew she hated me but I didn't know I was a whore." I go to apologize about Bella's language and she stops me.

" Don't worry about it. That's the most human thing I've been called in months." She sits up on the floor. We hear Carlisle call us down and we walk down together. Rose shoves a cup towards Danny and Danny groans.

" Noooooo." Rose sighs.

" Danny you need to drink it. You ate yesterday. If anything the urge is gonna be stronger when you get around people now. Drink. It." She shoves it away from her and runs away. I chuckle and Rose sighs.