First Last Day

*time skip*

It was the first day of the new year. Class 1-A or I should say 3-A are now third years.

"Wow first last day of school," Momo held Todorokis hand as they walked to school.
"I know it's really crazy if you think about it," Todoroki looked at the big school.

"It makes me want to be emotional," Momos voice cracked.
"Why?" He looked over and asked.

"Because what do we do after this year? We are gonna become heroes and do hero work, I've or we met so many new people and new friends and it's gonna be different not seeing them everyday ya know?" She looked at him.

"That's true, I'm sure that we will all stay in contact with our class though," He tried making her feel better.
"Well yeah I mean it just won't be the same," She looked at the pretty blue sky clear with clouds.

"Well let's just try making this year as good as possible," Todoroki made his grip tighter on her hand.
"Yeah let's do it,"

They walked into school and walked into their new classroom and saw the same faces they saw last year but a new student.

  "Shinso?" Momo asked when she saw him in one of the seats.

  "Hey.. Surprise.. I guess," He said to them.
"How did you get into this class?" Todoroki asked him.

  "Well just a lot of training did it for me," He flexed.

  "Interesting," Todoroki looked at him. They had the same seats as last year but Shinso took Satos old seat which was next to Todoroki. Todoroki went to go use the bathroom.

  "Whens the teacher coming?" Momo took her seat and put her bag down.
  "I'm not sure, We are still waiting on 8 students
to come in," Shinso looked at Momo.

  "Oh okay sounds good, Hopefully we have a good teacher," Momo laughed.
"Yeah I hope so," Shinso laughed with her.

"By the looks of it it looks like we are going to have the same students we did since first year," Momo looked around. She saw Tsuyu, Shoji, Koda, and Aoyama.

  "Maybe.. Hopefully you guys except me as a classmate, I know a few people in this class don't really like me," Shinso looked around.
"They will! I already excepted you as one of us it's ok!" Momo smiled at him.

"Thanks Yaoyorouzo.. Thats your name right?" He looked over at her.
"Yeah, Call me Yaomomo, That's what my friends call me," She told him.

  "Ok got it Yaomomo," He put a thumbs up.

   "Sorry if I interrupted something," Todoroki sat in his seat with an angered tone.
"Oh you didn't it's okay," Shinso turned back around in his desk.

  "AaaaahhHHHH! Why is this purple hair freak in our class???" Bakugou yelled as he walked in.
"I got transferred," Shinso said.

  "I DONT CARE YOU IDIOT GO BE A VILLAIN SOMEWHERE ELSE!" Bakugou yelled at him.

"Bakugou stop it! He's new! Make him feel welcomed!" Momo yelled at him.
  Todoroki looked at her.

  "Oh shut it pony tail Ill kill you," Bakugou rolled his eyes and sat down.

  "Is this how he talks to everyone?" Shinso asked Todoroki and Momo.

"Yeah this is all the time with him, I'd get use to it if I were you, He's calmed down though since he got a girlfriend a few months back," Momo told him.

"Girlfriend?" Shinso asked. "Who would wanna date someone with anger issues like that,"

  "Camie obviously," Todoroki rolled his eyes.
"Camie! She's from Shiketsu high, They get along really well even though they're kind of opposites," Momo said.

  "Oh I understand, They say you attract what you don't like," Shinso laughed.

  Todoroki crossed his arms and looked at the board waiting for more students to walk in. He was annoyed by Shinso talking to Momo.

  Then the door busted open.

  "Hey guys!! After class who wants to get hi- Oh" Sero walked in with a smile until he saw it was everyone from his class last year except Shinso. Then Kirishima walked in behind him.

"Hey guys! Don't mind him, Wait, Shinso?" Kirishima was confused.
  "Yeah, I'll explain it later, I think Im moving into your guys dorms too," Shinso said.

Steam rolled out of Todorokis ears, "Ugh this guy," He said to himself.