Brilliant Girl

The bus soon arrived to pick up the students. Momo was one of the last people to get on the bus and there were barely any open seats left. The bus was hot and humid. The only seats that were open was one all the way in the back next to Mineta or one next to Todoroki and Sato. She went to the one next to Todoroki and Sato because there was no way she was sitting next to Mineta.
   Todoroki looked startled that she sat next to him.

  {Todoroki POV}
Why did she sit next to me? I thought she hated me..
  "So about the.." She said I quickly turned my head and saw she was talking to Sato about cooking pastries and food. So I just looked out the window and got lost into my thoughts.
  "Hey Todoroki! Do you want some?" Kaminari said to me as he handed me an open bag of chips. Who does that?
  "No thank you," I replied back. That's disgusting and really un sanitary. Who knows where that weirdos hands have been??
  All of a sudden I felt something touch my left thigh. I quickly look down and it was Momos hand and she quickly pulled away.
  "Sorry didn't mean that," She turned and kept talking to Sato.
  I started blushing like crazy. I kept telling myself it was an accident until we got to the training area.

  {Normal POV}
  All of the students unloaded off the bus and waiting for Mr. Aizawas instructions.

    "So today I will be pairing you guys up in groups of 3 and you will be fighting against the robots you fought in the entrance exam. If you defeat the 3 that I sent out then 3 more will come. Once you defeat the six then we will move on to our next training. Got it?"
  "Yes sensei!"

   "I wonder who the groups will be?" Momo said to herself.
  "Group 1 will be Bakugou, Deku, and Uraraka,"
"WHAT THE HELL?" Bakugou started yelling.

    "Group 2 is Todoroki, Mineta and Yaoyorouzo,"
Todoroki looked at Momo and bought her staring at him.

     Todoroki and Mineta walked over to Momo and waited for the further instructions.
   "So uh what's the plan?" Mineta asked.
"I don't know," Todoroki replied.
    "Uh Yaoyorouzo?" Mineta said.

     Momo crossed her arms and didn't say anything. It looked like she was holding back tears.
  "If anything we should listen to Yaoyorouzos plan if she has one, she's smart and it's guarantee to work." Todoroki said to Momo. She didn't say anything she just nodded her head.

   After a few seconds of awkward silence Mineta broke it. "So do you have one?" He started stroking her leg. She shook her leg so he could get off of her.
  "Yes," Momo started explaining her plan to them and they listened.
  Todoroki stared into her beautiful grey eyes "She's brilliant,"
  "Alright groups go head into battle!" Mr. Aizawa yelled.

     All of the groups started running towards the robots. Mineta starting pulling off his sticky balls and threw them at the wheels so the robots couldn't move and Todoroki shot an ice bridge so Momo could run up it and Momo jumped on his ice and ran up and hit the robot with a pole she made. She took out the robots and then round 2 came.
  "She's really something else huh," Todoroki smiled at her knocking down all of the robots.

    Mineta threw his sticky balls and made them unable to move again. Then Todoroki shot his flames at 2 of them and Momo took out the other one.
  Then an unexpected enemy showed up.