Hatred

*knock knock knock*
  "Hey Todoroki!! Happy birthday!!" Mina, Kirishima and Kaminari sat outside of his dorm.

  "Ughh let's go Todoroki," Momo got up from on top of him. They were both sweating. Todoroki quickly picked up his bags and stuff off the floor.

  "Yaomomo?" They said as Momo answered the door with messy hair.
  "Hey guys!" Todoroki came over to the door also with messy hair.

  "Heyy! Happy birthday!" They handed them their gifts.
  "Come downstairs soon! Everyone wants to say happy birthday!" Mina said as she handed him a present.

  "Got it, I just need to get ready first," He looked at Momo and he said that.

   "Ok don't take too long," Kaminari winked at him and Todoroki closed the door.
  Momo laid back down on his bed and went onto her phone as Todoroki got changed in his bathroom and got ready.
  She heard dinging coming from Todorokis phone. She felt nosy so she decided to look.

  [Notifactions]

Father: Happy Birthday Shoto, I love you my son.

Fuyumi: Happy birthday little brother❤️❤️ From me and Natsuo!

She thought everything was normal until she looked further down

[Notifications]

Inasa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY I STILL HATE YOU

Camie: happy birthday my favorite 2 toned hattieee🥰🥰 hopefully see u soon!😘😘

"Camie again??" Momo thought and made a face. She put his phone back down in the same spot it was before. Momo already doesn't like Camie and this text made her hatred grow even more for her. Momo had flames within her internally and couldn't wait to meet Camie in person one day. She wanted a word with her.

  "Should i say something? No it's too early," Momo thought as Todoroki walked out of his bathroom.

  "Ready?" He asked her as he put on his sandles.
"Yeah coming!" She got up and grabbed her phone.