Class Trip

"Goodmorning class, As you guys know we are going on the trip with Class 1b for the next 2 days right?" Mr. Aizawa said on a warm Monday morning.
  "Yes," The class said with a sad tone.
  "Do we really have to do this?" Bakugou asked.
  "You guys packed clothes right?" Mr. Aizawa asked and the whole class said yes.

  "Ok the bus is waiting for us as the main entrance let's go."
  "Ughhhh," The whole class groaned.
"You ready for this?" Todoroki asked Momo.
    "More ready then ever!" She repeated back.

    They loaded onto the bus and Momo sat next to Todoroki and they were on their way to the training camp.

   "Todoroki say cheese!" Momo pulled out her camera.
  Todoroki smiled and Momo took the picture,

  "Cute!" She said.
  Todoroki started blushing and looked out the window.

    "Tape will you get the hell away from me?" Bakugou said to Sero.

   "Sometimes you need to take a chill pill," Sero laughed.
  "I AM CHILL!"

  After about 20 minutes they were only a minute away.

    "That place looks creepy," Momo pointed to a dark looking factory thing.
  "Wonder what that is?" Todoroki said back to her also looking at it.

   They got to the training camp and unloaded off the bus. It was almost like the forest training camp but not a lot of forest.

    "Here are your hotel keys, get into your hero costumes and come back down here when you're finished." Mr. Aizawa said.
  "I hope there aren't any attacks. I just want to have one decent training," Present Mic said.
"Let's hope," Mr. Aizawa said back.

"YAY! We have a room together!" Mina said to Momo.
  "YAYYY!" They cheered together.
"What's our room number again?" Mina asked.
"It says D24 so let's go!"

"Oh yea Todoroki!" Kirishima said.
"We have a room together?" Todoroki asked.
"Yeah! B24!" Kirishima said.
"Let's go!"

"H-h-hi Kacchan it looks like we h-have a r-r-room together," Deku said to Bakugou.
"WHATEVER NERD DONT GET ON MY NERVES,"
Deku was surprised Bakugou didn't get all angry.

The way the hotel was shaped was weird. It was shaped like 2 Us put together. There was an A floor which was at the right side at the bottom. The B floor which is the right side at the top. The C floor which was at the left bottom. Then the D floor was the left top.
There was a space in between the AB floors and CD floors in the middle for the balconys to each room.
A few moments later all of the students were back at the main entrance to meet Mr. Aizawa.