Stupid Icy Hot!

Everyone headed back to their dorms and chilled out for the next few hours. Around 6pm Todoroki  brought his school stuff down to the lounge area to wait for Momo.

  "Where is she?" He thought as he looked at the time.

"Todoroki?" Momo walked up to him. "I'm sorry but my mom needs me tonight, maybe another time," She quickly walked away before even listening to what he had to say. Bakugou was snooping from the kitchen while he made himself ramen.

  "That's so unlike her. What's going on?" Todoroki thought as he watched her walk out of the door.

  "YOU STUPID ICY HOT HALF N HALF IDIOT!" Bakugou slapped the back of Todoroki's head.

  "Ouch what the hell?" Todoroki turned his head quickly and saw angry Bakugou. "Are you dumb?? Why do you think Momo cancelled out of no where??"

  "Because she had plans with her mom...?" Todoroki said.

Bakugou slapped the back of his head again, "NO YOU GADDAMN IDIOT! SHE HEARD WHAT YOU SAID ABIUT HER TO KIRISHIMA TODAY!"

  Todorokis face dropped. "She heard?"
"YES!" Bakugou yelled at him.

"God damnit! I better apologize!" Todoroki said.
"Damn right or I'll beat your ass!" Bakugou yelled.

    Todoroki got up and ran out to go find Momo he was looking all over and then he saw Momo sitting on the curb crying.
"Yaoyorouzo?" Todoroki said and looked her way, she turned her head.
"You should've told me you just didn't like me," Momo turned her head away. Todoroki sat next to her on the curb.

   "Listen I didn't mean it like that. You're really an awesome person I was just being stupid at the time and Kirishima and Kaminari were making me mad," Todoroki tried to explain to her. All he heard from her was sniffles.
  "I don't care, leave me alone," she put her head on her hand.
  Todoroki didn't say anything and just got up and left, "Girls man,"