Fuck You Ectoplasm

Todoroki walked back to the dorms while Iida stayed outside and waited for some of his other friends. Todoroki was thinking about what Iida said about his feelings and stuff.
"I think I need to figure myself out before I make a love relationship between me and her," Todoroki thought and opened the main door.

"Hey Todoroki!" Mina said while eating snacks with Kirishima and Kaminari.
Todoroki waved with the flower still in his hand.
"Is that for Yaomomo?" Mina asked.
Todoroki acted like he couldn't hear her and walked to his dorm.
"Why is he holding an orange tulip?" Kaminari asked watching him walk away.
"Who knows man it's Todoroki!" Kirishima laughed and shoved cookies in his face.

Todoroki unlocked his dorm door and threw his backpack on the floor. It was a really nice day out so he opened his balcony door and let the breeze blow through. He grabbed a cup and filled it up with tap water from his bathroom sink and put the flower in it on his nightstand.
He grabbed his drawing journal and flipped to the second page and started drawing and sketching out something random. Then he erased it all and started drawing a mountain range at sunset.
Around 5pm he figured he would start his homework. He started off with math.
"Why did he have to give me the hardest questions?" Todoroki asked himself.
After trying the math for 20 minutes Todoroki was getting angry.
"FUCK YOU ECTOPLASMMMMM" He yelled. He pulled out his phone and texted Iida

Todoroki: Hey do you think you could make a 1- groupchat? I'm really struggling with this homework.

Iida: Sure thing!

Tenya Iida has made a groupchat]
[Iida has renamed the group "Class 1-A"]

Iida: Hello all.
Bakugou: The hell is this?

Iida: It's a class groupchat!

Todoroki: Anyways did anyone do the math?

Yaoyorouzo: I did!

Mina: already?!?!

Yaoyorouzo: Yea! It wasn't hard to be honest!

Kaminari: I haven't done my homework in the past month

Jirou: Youre an idiot.

Kaminari: That's not nice😞

Todoroki: Yaoyorouzo do you think you can help me with the math?

Kirishima: OooOoOoOo

Sero: WOOO OH YEA TODOROKI!

Bakugou: STOP BLOWING UP MY DAMN PHONE!

Midoriya: Kacchan, maybe try putting it on do not disturb.

Bakugou: The hell is that?

Tsuyu: press the three dots at the top left corner and it should say turn off notifications.

Bakugou: Ok

[Katsuki Bakugou has left the group]

Sero: HAHAHA

Kirishima: I CAN HEAR BAKUGOU YELLING FROM MY DORM AHAHHAHAHA

Shoji: What the hell

Yaoyorouzo: Anyways Todoroki do you need help?

Todoroki: No, I just figured it out thank you though.

Yaoyorouzo: :)

Kaminari: SOMEONE ADD HIM BACK BEFORE HE COME TO MY DORM PLEASE I CAN HERE HIM ALREADY.

[Izuku Midoriya has added Katsuki
Bakugou to the chat.]

Bakugou: WHO THE HELL DID IT

Uraraka: You did Bakugou!

Bakugou: Shut up round face I'm taking a nap.

Kaminari: Bipolar much?

Todoroki put his phone down and smiled.
"Bakugous insane," he said to himself as he put his homework away.